PDA

View Full Version : Razer Copperhead Mouse

ChariiE
01-14-2007, 04:38 PM
So I just got a new razer copperhead mouse and a new mantis mousepad to go along with it and the mouse seems to work really nice like 95% of the time. I was hoping that maybe someone here had the same problem as me because I know a lot of people here use this mouse.

The problem occurs when im playing a game of war3, it'll be working fine then all of a sudden it won't work like at all, I'll be able to move it around certain parts of the screen but other parts of the screen it won't go to. This usually lasts about 10-15 seconds, I've had to cost me numerous games because I'll be in a battle and litterally it like cuts out or something, I can still move it slightly but not very much. Also another strange issue I've had is it will like slow down a lot randomly, like the DPI changes or something. I can usually fix it but clicking the DPI up botton on the side but its very annoying.

Ive updated all the drivers and firmware for it so that doesn't seem to be the issue, anyone else ever have this type of thing happen to them?