PDA

View Full Version : DotA 5.67 Hero Items

Dot_Com
09-28-2004, 11:36 AM
Anyone know what items are good fot the new heros?

i usually get dmg items for pugna, cause his mana pool becomes retardedly huge by level 11-12 without anything... afghanims scepter for killer ult...

but for the other 5 heros i have no idea... any item suggestions would be appreciated

thks

RollingWave
09-28-2004, 02:35 PM
Riders need some HP buffers.... so going for a soul booster is a good start consider he have high agility but low everything else... then go for boots of travel for some drag back to fire bush gayness or go for a lot of damage boosting stuff... bruize or monkey bar or battle fury all good...

That trent guy basically just need damage ups... start with a power tread probably then go for monkey king bar since his slower/stoper is not that great .. (and it's his ultimate oh lord... it's good at lvl 2/3 if you really eat up A LOT of trees but at lvl 1 it's a pure waste of time.. almost any other slower/stopper is miles better.) then go for bruize or hyper stones etc....

Punga... he's pretty generic i'd say just go for the normal stuffs mostly... try to work to a scepter first then get some hard hitting stuffs, but it's not really that important for him, if you can beat the oppenet hero with banish+drain than you don't need it, if yo u can't than it probably won't save your ass either XD...... boots of travel never hurts either... he's still not going to survive a decent gang bang nor is he going to beat a good stunner hero (though amazinlgy at higher lvl LD he can beat a SA while the ward is dropped lol)

mirthrandir63
09-28-2004, 02:53 PM
Basher/Mask of madness works very nicely with the treant.

Rider kicks ass with a diffusal/butterfly/basher. Get a mask of madness and place it in a higher slot in your inventory than the diffusal if you still have purge charges left. If you don't have charges left, just ditch the diffusal the feedback doesn't mean jack shit late game.

Burner
09-28-2004, 02:54 PM
i liek to also get a dagon with the pugna because its blast is considered magic. At its first lvl thats 400 + 40% dmg INSTANTLY and u still have a few secs to drain life.

Broodmother: I go treads first and work my way up to high dmg items (MKB or burize) makes her much more effective when ambushing. Once i have a dmg item i usually go for soul booster, hyperstone or another dmg item.

mirthrandir63
09-28-2004, 03:19 PM
400 + 40% dmg
350 at lv1 Dagon right? Or was that changed?

Burner
09-28-2004, 05:09 PM
lvl 1 dagon = 400 and everytime u upgrade it gets +100 i think

TheHighTemplaR
09-28-2004, 06:09 PM
wAT ABOUT CHEN the farseer

Chob0
09-28-2004, 06:19 PM
heart for rider=gg

Burner
09-28-2004, 08:54 PM
wAT ABOUT CHEN the farseer

uhh what abvout him? this guy asked about the NEW heroes. :P

anyways i usually just throw an MKB on him and thena soul booster, or vice versa. But i dont play as him too much.

Chob0
09-28-2004, 08:59 PM
holy persuation is just GAY

Burner
09-28-2004, 09:04 PM
what the fuck does that have to do with the new heroes and/or items.

Plz stop spamming.

iceemaker
09-28-2004, 09:44 PM
Silencer REALLY needs a Soul Booster to be effective... Travel Boots are also good. The Soul Booster also allows him to get Refresher Orb (6 Infernals > Towers). He got nerfed all around, but he can still push, heal, and kill with the best of them.

Brood_Star
09-30-2004, 03:29 PM
For Pugna: Dagon. Banish, Use Nuke, Use Dagon, thats some 1200 damage I think...

For Broodmother: Im having real trouble with her, but a butterfly combined with her ult would be gosu. Not to mention being almost invincible with web + evasion

For Silencer: I dunno, Refresher orb?. Soul Booster built in, not to mention refresh. Never played him much though, so dunno.

For Rider: Im thinking of Eye of Skadi to drag, and then attack when your out somewhere. If you want to be cheap (this will get you shitlisted) you can drag then use Boots of Travel to tp to your fountain for GG.

For Treant: Dunno. :-).

For Syllabear: Dunno either. Too diverse for an answer.

For Ch0b0: If you need help with chen, you must need help for alot of things.