PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Assasin

Look
12-19-2004, 10:51 AM
Hello everyone. As the title above, I actually have problems with this hero. she's melee n agile hero (if im not mistaken). i have problem regarding the best skill order n the most suitable items for her. i really sucks the last dota game when i used her. Can someone help me out? i would love to watch replays and u guys experience when using this hero. thank you. :curious:

Burner
12-19-2004, 03:25 PM
Hrmm, i havent used her ina while, but going ss and invisibilty with at least one point in blink strike should let u own pretty easily with her. Or you could forget about the invisibility and go for all blink strike, it depends who you are up against.

In the beginning get a ring of health - it will do you a lot of good. Then go for treads and then dmg increase items.

Just play smart and dont get yourself killed in the beginning. Once you hit level 11 you're in business.

Coookie
12-19-2004, 07:05 PM
I go for :
1. Ring of Health
2. Boots
3. Gloves
4. Threads Recipe
Then I start working towards burize or MKB
5. Demon Edge
6. Quarterstaff
7. Monkey King Bar Recipe

PS. Get lots of crit items it'll make you do massive dmg I once did 700dmg about every 3 shots

[Lynx]
12-19-2004, 07:14 PM
I would go for power threads then satanic cuz life steal when u do 4 times damage is insane

thegame
12-20-2004, 12:15 AM
I dont level up SS.. i keep it only for the slowed movement speed.

My skill order -

SS
Blurr
Blurr
Blinkstrike
Blurr
Coup De Grass
Blurr
Blinkstrike
Blinkstrike
Blinkstrike
Stats
Coup De Grass
SS
SS
SS
Stats
Coup De Grass
Stats..

My item order -

Ring of Health
Boots of speed
BKB
Power Treads
Burize
MKB.

[Lynx]
12-21-2004, 07:41 PM
i don't use blurr, i go
shadowstrike
blinkstrike
shadowstrike
blinkstike.....
do you guys know there is a glitch in blurr?
try picking up an invisible power up for phantom assassin, that turns her invisible but after you attack or when the invisibility wears off, the assassin appear, blurr doesn't work

The_Teleporter
12-25-2004, 05:14 PM
']i don't use blurr, i go
shadowstrike
blinkstrike
shadowstrike
blinkstike.....
do you guys know there is a glitch in blurr?
try picking up an invisible power up for phantom assassin, that turns her invisible but after you attack or when the invisibility wears off, the assassin appear, blurr doesn't work
It's just the visual effect of blurr that doesent work, the dodge is still there.

Deafinator
12-25-2004, 05:33 PM
type -refresh to get blur working for the ENEMY.

[Lynx]
12-25-2004, 08:38 PM
i actually like that glitch cuz i like to see my hero

blaze
12-25-2004, 09:44 PM
It's not a glitch....it allows you and your team to see the hero, but the enemy sees it as if it's got blur on.

[Lynx]
12-26-2004, 03:07 AM
i see. even better. :)

siyan
12-26-2004, 08:24 PM
I thought Battlefury and Satanic were the first big items to get with PA?

Then MKB/Butterly or something.

FrostBiteWraith
12-27-2004, 11:59 AM
I go for :
1. Ring of Health
2. Boots
3. Gloves
4. Threads Recipe
Then I start working towards burize or MKB
5. Demon Edge
6. Quarterstaff
7. Monkey King Bar Recipe

PS. Get lots of crit items it'll make you do massive dmg I once did 700dmg about every 3 shots
for #5 it should be quarterstaff, u need the extra damage in the begining-mid game if you want to keep up. then go for demon edge