PDA

View Full Version : Calling all NE players

L.ust.More
06-28-2005, 02:53 PM
I am currently an orc player on Lorderon. What is your least favorite strat orc does against NE. What makes your blood boil when fighting orc. Just wondering :rolleyes:

nightfall-
06-28-2005, 03:29 PM
lol u want a cookie-cutter vs ne? vs a noob ne just mass catas with raiders and grunt: u ensnare and focus with catas

vs a good ne u need 1 more thing: MICRO

Merlyn
06-28-2005, 03:52 PM
mass batriders with mass towers.

GauNTy
06-28-2005, 03:58 PM
yep, Merlyn hit it on the spot.

Starburst.
06-28-2005, 04:43 PM
lol what a pointless thread :rofl:

a better idea would be to post a thread in the orc forum asking for whats best against ne even though there are about a million threads about that already

Peacetime
06-28-2005, 08:20 PM
I am a hard-core NE player and i hate it when The orcs mass witch doctures and peons and stunn my whole army while attacking me with there peons. I have seen grubby use this start once. :P

coolaid
06-28-2005, 08:27 PM
peons? really?

Killer_Penguin
06-28-2005, 08:52 PM
I am a hard-core NE player and i hate it when The orcs mass witch doctures and peons and stunn my whole army while attacking me with there peons. I have seen grubby use this start once. :P

yeah right...

Starburst.
06-28-2005, 10:15 PM
yeah right...
man you should see those peons, they totally pwn any units the Ne have, completely unbeatable :disgust:

Abuse.Craft
06-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Kill the sarcasm guys... it might have been better had he just looked through some threads with people bitching about things, theres enough of them, but oh well. Biggest problem I have with Orc? Definitely would be offensive towering by a good player. Not always to win the game either... a lot of the time people use it (against me at least... my friend does it all the time) to tech to tier 3 where he gets tauren and master walkers... he usually has ensnare to help trap my units down near the towers. However he is incredible weak early game... usually a hard push from me will drop him but lets face it... you don't expect a strong early game push from an elf as orc because they conserve themselves and out tech you... :\

illidan_the_2
06-28-2005, 11:38 PM
Stun works well with peons but so does shami MASS TEH LUSTED PEONS GOD THAT RAPES SO MUCH NElf STUN THEM THEN USE TEH LUSTED PEONS!! :censored:

Deadpool-of-IEL
06-29-2005, 09:01 AM
mass batriders with mass towers.
I would have to agree with Merlyn just because i would no longer mass cyclone at this point obviously

nuc
06-29-2005, 10:00 AM
I would have to agree with Merlyn just because i would no longer mass cyclone at this point obviously

and i'd have to agree with you that agreeing with merlyn. mass towers is the most gay/annoying thing that anyrace can do. it takes no skill