PDA

View Full Version : quick question about banisah

Dj Lota
10-06-2005, 05:24 AM
can it be dispelled?

Noconce
10-06-2005, 06:20 AM
Not sure, tbh I would think not, but maybe. Even so I dont see why it'd make a big difference.. Can't think of a situation where you'd use banish and it'd matter much if they could dispell.

The only time I use banish is obv when I have lvl 7+ blm, or vs ud if I mass the piss out of gryphs (banish+nuke+200% gryph dmg on hero)

Frozgard
10-06-2005, 06:39 AM
Yes it can be dispelled.

Nightfish
10-06-2005, 10:47 AM
You can dispell it but you have to do it manually. And it does matter quite a bit, if you (killapse) can't see that you really haven't put much thought into this. Think about it: Banish lasts for 12 seconds at level 1, has *no* cooldown and whatever you banish cannot attack. If left uncountered you can pretty much take half your opponents army out of the fight. With siphon mana you can spam banish like mad, too.

Also, the damage bonus isn't 100% extra but 66%.

Axslav24Q7
10-06-2005, 01:34 PM
You can dispell it but you have to do it manually. And it does matter quite a bit, if you (killapse) can't see that you really haven't put much thought into this. Think about it: Banish lasts for 12 seconds at level 1, has *no* cooldown and whatever you banish cannot attack. If left uncountered you can pretty much take half your opponents army out of the fight. With siphon mana you can spam banish like mad, too.

Also, the damage bonus isn't 100% extra but 66%.

ya, and its easy to take advantage or your opponent only have one grunt instead of 4 to set up those towers in their base while their army is banished hehehehe.

I_Mass_Pitlords
10-06-2005, 01:43 PM
can it be dispelled?
Yes, it can also be misspelt ^^

Dj Lota
10-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Yes, it can also be misspelt ^^

lol, yeah oops =P.

@killapse actually, i just recently saw bjarke adding a bloodmage in his strat vs elf (instead of MK). he banishes 2-4 bears with it, and siphons them, making them useless, AND gaining extra mana. didn't see his opponent dispel it so was asking.

also, how the hell do you pronounce bjarke =P?

nightfall-
10-06-2005, 04:16 PM
b-jae-r-k-ae
somthing like that i think

NethioX
10-07-2005, 03:01 PM
I would guess Biyark