PDA

View Full Version : KoTG and PoTM at lvl 6 replay

theartofbone
07-18-2006, 12:30 AM
I had so much fun doing this strat! Upon reading the official KoTG thread by Anato I just thought I had to try using him. While at it, I practiced the wierdest BO to date and spaced my base out with all treants (except the tree of life) far from the non-living buildings so they can have space to fight. Check it out and comment on the replay page or here. :)

Anywhos, here's the replay (http://www.wcreplays.com/pub_replays.php?get=32426) .

Feredir
07-18-2006, 12:49 AM
eh u can do almost anything vs comps. post a replay when u try it on b.net.

theartofbone
07-18-2006, 12:57 AM
Heh, alright. ;p Stay tuned! But in the mean time, check it out! :P

theartofbone
07-18-2006, 02:22 AM
Shoot, I meant to post this in the NE strategy forum... can a mod please move this thread? Thanks... taob.

KhamBloodreign
07-18-2006, 03:51 AM
That doesn`t prove anything, except that you can pull it off on a computer...
This one doesn`t need to be moved but deleted.

theartofbone
07-18-2006, 09:19 PM
Relax dude, the sole purpose of this websiteis to store and allow others to view replays and all I did was post mine. If you didn't like it that's between you and God.

Pool_shark
07-18-2006, 11:09 PM
Relax dude, the sole purpose of this websiteis to store and allow others to view replays and all I did was post mine. If you didn't like it that's between you and God.

Sadly though this is a public forum which allows somewhat moderated freedom of expression. He can share whatever thoughts he would like about your game. It's common knowledge that beating a normal computer is possible with just about anything, if you do have a new strategy or build order *and it sounds like you do* try it out on battle.net and then share it with us. If you can beat a human opponent *this doesn't mean a person playing the race human* with a new strategy then I'm sure we would all love to take a look and see some innovation. However, most things have been done before with build orders and most things are somewhat set in stone for them. Building placement is in the eye of the beholder to be honest. So, go try this on battle.net and then post your replay, I'm sure you'll get a bit better feedback, and possibly some tips to improve your playing.