Conversation Between Bigheaded[ones] and GeneralCash

1. Bigheaded[ones]
    ha, you didn't check the dotacash people. they are roughly the same standard as your standard bnet pub players. Then add in the fact they often pick crap stuff (such as tank builds LOL) it becomes pretty easy. in an AP dotacash game, picking fissure, aba's ult, empowering haste, then either devour or essence shift or even blink/shukuchi/clinkz ww should mean you get ~10-0 pretty easy. oh and always try and get someone to share with you, then do your picks, then either select maiden (for maiden aura) or lycan (for extra attack speed) for their auras affect global ranges. although lycans affects only units you own.

the ones i highlighted as being closer were from SUN and ye, if you havent been playing in a while, these guys will beat you pretty easy.
  2. GeneralCash
    don't they have omg mode in russian rooms on ggc? i used to play there all the time and the guys were pretty good.

anyway, i saw some of the reps you posted and those guys are way out of my league atm.
  3. Bigheaded[ones]
    ahh. sucks.

if readme doesn't use useast you "should" be fine anyway. if he does, join on WEST, shouldn't make that much difference. For CD keys (or at least if you use the same ROC key) let you go on different realms at the same time. it's only the same realm at same time where it didn't let you.

that was ages back since i tested that though. Worth a shot imo, just ask him first and make sure he has a way to contact you if it doesnt work :P (vent/irc)

Was kinda just as well you didn't get on today, dunno what is wrong with the dotacash bots but somethings happened, me + another friend used clan sun's bot, which was better than i remembered. Woulda been fine but QQ'ing from Sun's bot is a pretty nasty ban which is hard to remove.
  4. GeneralCash
    too late for me now and i don't have b.net (it's readme's cd-key)
  5. Bigheaded[ones]
    if you want a game of OMG dota, i should be on east an hour from now for ~about an hour. will be able to qq my game, so if you turn up whilst i'm in a game then np :)

harass me on bnet (east): Bigheaded[ones]
    if a game isn't up already (one probably will be) i can get dotacash bots to host it (have some access).
  6. Bigheaded[ones]
    europe cw room 1, come
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6