Conversation Between CraZyKoKeNo and Snowi

1. Snowi
    Yo brasef, tried to add you guys but it said 'could not connect' or something.
  2. CraZyKoKeNo
    nice brah

i am dudebreh
    captsc is captsc (lul)
    wafflesftw is juantanamo i think
  3. Snowi
    Thanks breh. Just made an account called MMorley
  4. CraZyKoKeNo
    k brosef i sent out both invites
  5. Snowi
    That actually sounds like a good deal and a good pen, brah. I knew that you were into these kinda things, so I can imagine that if anyone can appreciate a pen like that it's you. My handwriting shares traits with ancient hieroglyphs, so no matter what pen I use my peers will not be able to read it.

I said the same thing to CountMotif: it seems like good PC on line games are dead. There are some nice SP games out there, but I largely 'blame' it on the fact that there are so many consoles that need those SP games to survive. Most of the better games are multi-platform. I am really looking forward to Starcraft 2.

I sent you a short PM with 2 e-mail addresses of myself and my brosef.
  6. CraZyKoKeNo
    i would say it is brah. i bought it "used" from a guy on FPN who filled it once, decided it "wrote too wet" and sold it for $80 shipped. the cheapest it goes for online is $89 and that's not including $15 shipping from malaysia, so this deal was too good to pass up. most everybody who uses it, likes it, on FPN.

it is also a very economical pen, in both its design and its price. it is a hallmark of industrial design, having been in continuous, unaltered production since 1966. the body is made of a type of fiberglass, so it has a fine, almost fibrous texture to it, which complements the metal section and clip. it is also piston fill, which is important to me. the design is always understated, with no adornment whatsoever. an excellent writer of course, though it is not significantly better than a good steel nibbed pen (other interests are in play when a person buys a pen like this, or any decent pen costing more than $20-40). overall i am highly pleased with it so far!

the campaign in CoD4 was pretty fun. if you enjoyed that, you will probably find MW2 fun. the problem with MW2's campaign is that its plot is not fully explained as you go through, so the events seem almost nonsensically arranged. the general attitude of MW2 is "more." more guns, more killstreaks, more damage, etc. it feels like watching a hollywood action movie, which is bolstered by the fact that a hollywood action movie composer did its soundtrack. the MP, like i said, can be fun, but also has problems of which you are aware by this point.

i can get you a HoN beta key brosef, just give me your email =) i play HoN most nights a week with CaptSC, and wafflesftw is starting to play as well.
  7. Snowi
    The Lamy 2000 is a pretty expensive writing instrument, breh. I always wondered if it was worth it, is it? I mean, bra, the thing looks like it is made of win but is it? I personally have a Lamy Safari and a Lamy Studio. I found the Studio to be better made and surely more beautiful bra, but I advise people to take the Safari because it's like a third of the price.

Btw, I need a HoN key :/ can you hook a brosef up? I am playing MW1 as we speak, the SP and I think it was pretty well executed. After this I need to play CoD5 and then MW2. If the game is any good, maybe I'll buy it to play pub. At the moment the only game I play on line is CSS with my brosefs from uni.
  8. CraZyKoKeNo
    hmm brah. the only FPS i play right now is MW2, and that's for mp. i am very conflicted about this game. it is pretty decent as a pubbing game, but so many things hold it back. the lack of dedicated servers and the host lag/inability to tailor your game search are the worst things. also, it will, relatively frequently, put you into a game that your team is going to lose. and you can't switch teams once you're in, and it won't auto balance if people leave.

i've spent a lot of time sniping recently (almost 900 kills with one sniper, 500 with the other), and i'm getting "pretty good" at it. i would say sniping mostly does not suck in the game, like i once thought, but a lot of aspects of the game are tailored to pub stomps and that sort of thing. i still find it fun when IWnet is working in my favor, but this is only incidental, and that is the biggest stumbling block of the game. but i don't think you wanted to get it anyway

the new Stalker game came out a few weeks ago, some reviews have been saying it's the best one of the series so far. you might check that one out

also i am playing a lot of HoN recently. i do alright generally, learning more as i go. had some total BS games last night though...HoN is very hit or miss when it comes to selecting your allies in pub games.

and my new pen arrived today, it's so good ^_^ lamy 2000, take a look at it breh. i know you are pretty style conscious so let a breh know what you think
  9. Snowi
    Brah, I was all excited because the graphics were pretty damn good. Rest of the game was kinda meh. Any recommendations?
  10. CraZyKoKeNo
    brosef i thought it was ok, i did not love it
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 50
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5