Conversation Between griffer and WhenPeonsAttack

1. griffer
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!
  2. griffer
    I mistook MB for Mb and now I'm gonna feel rotten the rest of the day. >_>
  3. griffer
    I think the guy calculating the cost of condoms in a year vs birth control might have beaten me in that thread. I was pretty funny too though.
  4. WhenPeonsAttack
    I once knew this chick in highschool who had huge knockers... turned out she had breast cancer or some shit... :(
  5. griffer
    Man I feel terrible. I'm watching this show about this horrible cancer causing power plant, but the two women being interviewed are so hot!
  6. griffer
    I was thinking something more like a 2s strat of mass archer + SH/walker/healing wave. Even normal damage from knights would get half of it converted to spell damage!
  7. WhenPeonsAttack
    Wow, that's pretty interesting. Spirit linked upgraded mountain giants would be unfuckingstoppable. Or, at least unkillable while having slightly higher dps than a wisp.
  8. griffer
    And amusingly banish amplifies it as well, so if you banish a linked unit and then focus a second linked unit the first one will take more link damage!
  9. griffer
    Wow it really is spell damage. Gets reduced by 20% on archer (not 35% due to Elune's Grace) and gets reduced by 30% on hero. Which means... an army of spirit linked archers could be imba?
  10. griffer
    I guess by "spell" I just meant direct damage. It seems to ignore all that stuff. In the test I had 2 grunts and 2 raiders linked and attacked different units. The other 3 always had equal amounts of damage, even though I varied armor and which unit hit. I didn't check Elune's Grace, I'll do that now.

Also holy shit, you can make 10k a week making a dumb app for a mobile phone? Seriously?
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 70 of 70
Page 7 of 7
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Page 7 of 7
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7