Conversation Between zA.FierCe and TomatoSoup

1. TomatoSoup
    you play with hackers like manu, za.abaz, and others
    you got banned for using 3rd party programs
    hacker down
  2. zA.FierCe
    Deal, besides I never hacked, didn't know crashfix would fuck me over, anyways you wanna start fresh?
  3. TomatoSoup
    stop getting your accounts closed for 3rd party programs then
  4. zA.FierCe
    dude stop calling me a hacker lol, I don't hack, but kodos losing is hilarious
  5. zA.FierCe
    Hacker down
  6. TomatoSoup
    the fuck? 2 months later you're still crying about getting banned?

hacker down
  7. zA.FierCe
    Blizzard banned a bit of everyone, people using the anti-drop hack, aswell as the drop hack got banned, but in the loophole of bans, a lot of hackers got away, it's been a while since I've last logged on, but I really hate people who are so full of ****
  8. TomatoSoup
    *unenthusiastic applause*
    great speech buddy

you play with hackers like manu, za.abaz, and others
    you got banned for using 3rd party programs
    hacker down
  9. zA.FierCe
    zA.Abaz does hack, sure, at least I've got the guts to admit he's was a mistake, other kids deny it, I've got the balls here retard, I got banned for using the anti-drop hack, go fuck yourself piece of shit, you don't know what its like to be in the spotlight, the day I got banned, people accused me in every direction of hacking despite the fact there's over 50 replays of hackers vs me losing, and I'm scouting 5-8 times to actually avoid getting jacked. Funny because blizzard bans a martyre and turns me into a fallen hero, don't let appearances deceive you, I've banned and reported a lot of hackers, you're just an ungreatful fuck, and you should die for it
  10. TomatoSoup
    "I didn't hack you idiot"
    you just played with hackers all the time and got banned
    ok
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10