Conversation Between justbritto and ex0duz

1. justbritto
    Hey. I'm online now, 9pm. Im logged on at chess.com and clan oz. You around?
  2. ex0duz
    Just confirming that you'll be in here/clan oz at 9. let me know before that if possible..
  3. ex0duz
    So yeah.. see you here or in clan oz at 9pm? Also, who are you/what;'s your nick in clan oz/bnet again? haha

Are you mass?
  4. ex0duz
    Sure, unless you wanna play now haha

whats your nick again in oz? you in oz? i forgot. but yeah i played like 2 games of war3 before first time in months haha
  5. justbritto
    lol. Cool. See u at 9 tomorrow in clan oz?
  6. ex0duz
    lol, you msg'd yourself, i tend to do that alot with these wall posts too. grats on new job(i'm looking for one myself too atm haha), let me know if you wanna meet up here at 9 tomorrow or when you wanna play
  7. ex0duz
    If not tonight, then tomorrow 9 meet here? let me know. no idea about daylight savings, but it's 9:45 now.
  8. ex0duz
    yeah meet you here at 9ish?
  9. justbritto
    Sorry. I thought I sent you another message but i musta forgotten to push send or something.

I'm just gonna talk in australian east coast time. It'll be easier. You have daylight savings in Vic don't you?

I'm free tonight after 9pm. I'm free all day tomorrow, til 3pm. Then busy til 9pm and free after that. Any time on the weekend should be fine too.
  10. ex0duz
    Or yeah, maybe play tomorrow night, you pick a time. I'm abit lazy tonight, might watch something and crash out after i eat.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10