Conversation Between justbritto and WhenPeonsAttack

1. WhenPeonsAttack
    Sure, go to the Binary Evasion Tournament room (on garena, games > WC3 TFT > League > Binary Evasion Tournament room)
  2. justbritto
    Hey. How's it going? Busy? Interested?
  3. justbritto
    Damn it. Missed you again. I'm just gonna wait til the next time I see you're on, and try you then.
  4. WhenPeonsAttack
    Yeah, I'm good for the next few hours (unless I fall asleep). Evening might be busy though.
  5. justbritto
    Oops sorry. I didn't expect you to reply so soon. I thought you were offline, for some reason. Still interested? Otherwise let me know a time that suits.
  6. WhenPeonsAttack
    Ok, but I have to DL garena first. Got a new comp and haven't been playing war3, so yeah. Do you want to play now?
  7. justbritto
    Hey wpa. I was just thinking: I'd like to finally get on garena and see what all the fuss is about. I've never been able to get my foot in the door there. It's too cliquey.

I remember you offering me a game on garena, once upon a time, in a land far far away. I didn't accept, because I wasn't sure if you were a hater or not. (I'm sincerely sorry for the disrespect implied by that.) So anyway, if you're still interested let me know. I'm sure you'd make a worthy and interesting adversary.
  8. justbritto
    Thanks for the good will dude. All those trolls wore me out, but maybe i will come back and contribute again some time soon.
  9. WhenPeonsAttack
    What up, bro? Haven't seen you in the strategy forums lately, please come back to contribute!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9