Conversation Between thePTS and ex0duz

1. thePTS
    Mousasi looks amazing now, very convincing win against Babalu. Too bad he is with M-1 Global :/
  2. ex0duz
    Early Machida Fan, Early Mousasi fan too.

Calling it now.. mousasi > anderson lol, well i called it before he owned babalu and before anderson owned griffin, but yeh heh
  3. thePTS
    All right! I will see you there my good sir :) I am "partysnatcher" over there.
    Do i remember correctly that you were one of the early Machida fans, like myself? :D
  4. ex0duz
    lol, sherdog eh, i go there sometimes, usually after events, but their forums are just as bad(HW and contenders anyway), and their standup technique is all pretty bad too heh

Not up to much, same old same old heh, i've been visiting sherdog more often these days too, more action there but i don't usually post except in certain threads, hit me up.. i got an account there ex0, you?
  5. thePTS
    Hey you! :D Sorry for the late reply. Yeah long time no see, I have been slipping out the last year unfortunately, but before you think I got sensible, I have spent some time at Sherdog and other forums ;(

WCR just got smaller and smaller, I stopped watching replays.. SC2 took forever.. hmm yeah. So what are you up to?
  6. ex0duz
    Hey man. How you been? Been boring lately, all the gosu posters have gone into lurk mode :(
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6