Conversation Between Siddhartha and Ducksnpie

1. Ducksnpie
    Hey that's cool. At least you have a nice career ahead of you, not a lot of people can say that. I live my dad still too I mean it sucks but it saves me a lot of cash haha. And yea i'll need all the luck I can get bruv I have a meltdown from these topics every 3 weeks
  2. Siddhartha
    It's okay and yeah accounting was a complete random change, I had a few friends in it that recommended it to me and I just had a knack for it since the start so I pursued it. Doesn't pay well atm because i'm still fresh from school and I don't even have my accounting designation yet but it's good pay considering I live with mommy and daddy still.

Keep at it man. Math/economics double major sounds rough though! gl with that man
  3. Ducksnpie
    Haha well I wouldn't have had any way of knowing, man. Accounting? That's something totally different. How do you like it? Does it pay well?

I'm still working on my degree, double in math and economics. I serve tables. I want to get into a really good graduate school. It's okay for the most part, but it is stressful and my GPA is starting to slowly wither away, on behalf of these math courses. It's worth the stress. Hopefully.
  4. Siddhartha
    I do accounting for a small firm. Dropped out of comp sci a looong time ago my friend :) What about you?
  5. Ducksnpie
    What work do you do? Do you still go to uni for comp sci?
  6. Ducksnpie
    community college for my aa
    /sigh
  7. Siddhartha
    what uni do u goto now
  8. Ducksnpie
    have you been injecting the weed needles or somethin bro
  9. Siddhartha
    j/k i loveee u <3___<3
  10. Siddhartha
    ur a n*gger and i hate u :(
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10