Conversation Between Sacred Reich and ex0duz

1. Sacred Reich
    I don't see why I have to spell everything out for you. Generically, success is defined as how much money you have/get from a job. Its a wrong way of thinking, but welcome to today's world where integrity and honour are lost upon the greater multitude of people.

I simply used Wall Street of a way of defining what the world currently defines as success. I never said I particularly believed in it.
  2. Sacred Reich
    No I actually don't respect bankers, I only used that example to represent a well paid job and a sort of 'hallmark' of success.
  3. ex0duz
    Who even wants to be on wall st making 6 figure sums.. you respect bankers making 6 figure sums? lol

Money talks i guess and it's obvious where your loyalties lie(nowhere)
  4. Sacred Reich
    That would be the case if you didn't just disregard everything I say and resort to personal insults instead. I won't move from my stance though. Not everybody's gonna be on Wall Street making 6 figure sums, does that mean you won't do anything because you deserve better? Why would I not judge a person like that when his counter-part is busy getting somewhere in life, even through menial labour?
  5. ex0duz
    You sure? Because it's fascinating to hear your arguments based on your current life experience and i'm sure you're learning something from our exchanges.
  6. Sacred Reich
    "but i'm just saying you look like a fucking idiot judging people who have more credibility than you"

Lol. Ok it seems I've entertained you enough.
  7. ex0duz
    You have not met me, and i doubt i affect you or your society much. If you judge me, you are judging every person on the net you've never even met before. You talk about 'usefulness'. What is that? Why should i be 'useful' to you? You aren't 'useful' to me either, but i don't go around judging you. Live how you want.

"Because of the stupidity of people and their expectation that EVERYBODY gets a free pass through life, we have incompetence and idiocy in every area of profession. Even a drug addict can argue that he/she contributed to society through incompetence and noone would bat an eyelid."

yeah, like the drug addicts obama and bush right? if you think everyone gets a free pass through life, or that having a drug addiction in the past somehow lessons a man in your so called 'society', you'd be wrong(see examples) and also thinking like a judgmental retard(which of course is your choice as you said from the start, but i'm just saying you look like a fucking idiot judging people who have more credibility than you). to get a free pass through life, you have to be VERY LUCKY to be born in the right country to the right parents at the right time, and i don't believe it's luck, there has to be some social skills there if you can really 'get a free pass through life' and your parents aren't giving you any money.
  8. Sacred Reich
    I judge whomever I come across, noone is going to tell me not to. Where do standards come from if not through judging? This is why I think you're part of the very same group of people that you spam about in the general section every day. Weak, feeble minded, following the media without thinking for themselves, thinks everyone has entitlement and equal opportunities no matter their disposition. Wrong. If I judge someone, it means I'm comparing them to a standard - in this case a standard of usefulness. If they obviously don't mean the standard, should I really be accommodating that or do I throw the person to the side and find someone else? And so I'm wrong and immoral for setting a particular standard? You people amaze me.

Because of the stupidity of people and their expectation that EVERYBODY gets a free pass through life, we have incompetence and idiocy in every area of profession. Even a drug addict can argue that he/she contributed to society through incompetence and noone would bat an eyelid.
  9. ex0duz
    I'm actually a naturally born Australian citizen(1st generation after came, and i'm the oldest son and first child, so you can say i'm the production of western environment with mainly western culture but also lots of asian). I ain't no fob, and my parents might be fobs but they are successful ones with businesses/restaurants(we owned/ran the restaurant/kitchen). Coincidentally, we had some Filopino lady working dishes and just just helping prep food. Lazy as fuck, slow as fuck. I used to kick her off after i've cleaned up my cooking area and ready to shut the kitchen down and she's still cleaning plates. But that's all cool because i'm not a judgmental prick like you. I know she gets paid jack shit and the incentive isn't there for her to work hard, because she ain't gonna get promoted anytime soon with her skills or lack of them(can't cook, english sucks, physical labour sucks, and her mind is 'slow', ie you have to teach them every little thing to do and tell them/watch them). I'm a chef, not a fucking fob dishwasher who can't speak english properly(although i've washed dishes of course, why do you think i am faster dishwasher than her if i wanted to be?).

"Who would I be judgemental on, him or you? Who would I respect, him or you?"

you don't listen do you. DON'T BE FUCKING JUDGMENTAL YOU DUMB FUCK, certainly when you have no reason to and he hasn't done shit to you. You don't know what a "decent human being" is yet from the way you talk.

You respect him for what exactly? For doing his job like everyone does? Well guess what son, i've done his job and the other job, and worked outside doing your job but found i'd rather let the idiots deal with other idiots, and for me to deal with the same idiot/s(the young kids that always flow through outside, lazy/incompetent fucks hired because of their looks/personalities).

So come again? You respect me? Why not? You respect that filo guy? Why/why not?

As for cooking in the future or owning a restaurant of my own, we'll see. I can always just work for my family in one of their restaurants in the end.. but i quit for a reason(AFTER having experienced it/life for a few years as a "full time worker"..)

It's not for me if it can be helped. ;)
  10. Sacred Reich
    Today I went into work and was closely watching the kitchen porter. A little Asian man, looks like he's got alot of mileage on him.. Probably been through some rough times but he made it into England and is now just carving a living.

He's actually from the Phillipines. Hardest worker I've ever seen. Cleans dishes for the chef and glasses for my cocktails in seconds. Also knows how to cook and assists the chef. Does his job, gets paid and still has time to sit with us for an after work meal and talk about 1945 and why the Philippines was such a strategic region.

Should I base what I think a decent human being should be, on him? Or you? Who would I be judgemental on, him or you? Who would I respect, him or you?

That being said, I'm tired of you. I have a life to get on with and its moving too fast for me to slow it down and explain to you what you're missing out on. Good luck in whatever you do ex0, I actually really hope you can pick up the chef career again and do something productive though.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10