Conversation Between pimp8426 and ex0duz

1. pimp8426
    pimp8426 a@t h0t m4il d0t c0m

nick pimp8426

Just getting back into it. Decent player, any race really. US east, Florida to be specific. Can host.

I got skype/vent and a mic. Same info for those
  2. ex0duz
    yeah, i got msn working now. add me, ex0duz99 a@t h0t m4il d0t c0m

whats your MSN?

i'm on west usually, in channel clan oz, or channel clan viki or clan net. Bnet nick is Magiu5, add me. What's your nick and MSN?

How often you play war3 anyway? You good at 2's? What about solo? What race you play and how good are you? Sorry for 20 questions, but i'll ask this eventually anyway hehe.

Also, in the interest of hosting details n shit, where are you from, and can you host/invite? I'm from aus but i can host. My ping is pretty bad but, so don't expect me to carry if they are good. But lucky most are noobs, so we should be more than fine if you don't completely suck(i am UD remember, and in 2's UD is ownage, but need decent partner incase they rush me at the start and cripple me, or they rush you etc) hehe

anyway, let me know because i am currently playing/in a 'gaming phase', but later i might lose interest or whatever so wont play as much or be into it still. normally i don't play since my connection is so bad, but i have been playuing recently because i got a webcam and i can skype now so i've been playing games again but with skype/vent.

you got vent or skype plus a mic? better to talk there if you're gonna dl something just to talk to me. hehe. this way i can use mic and talk while we play too, and you can always just msg me like msn if you don't have mic or dont wanna talk.
  3. pimp8426
    Was gonna give you my number so you can text me for some games. But I'll download MSN and add you so we can play
  4. ex0duz
    nah, australia.. why?
  5. pimp8426
    Exo, you live in the us?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5