Conversation Between NoBigThing and ex0duz

1. NoBigThing
    Hey man!

Have been reading here on WCR but just haven't found it in me to post a lot :)
    All is relatively well, also with the girl. Yeah it was mostly a holiday thing, the smoking. I do smoke with a buddy from time to time but it was never my plan to be a regular smoker, it was just that it's such a chilling thing to do especially when you're on a holiday so that's why it seemed like a good idea. My girl didn't smoke herself but she was ok with me smoking so no issues there.

How are things over at your side bro? Take care!
  2. ex0duz
    Sup man, what you been doin? Pretty quiet around here.. so yeah, that means boring. heh. Where you been spending your time on the net these days ? haha. Or you just haven't been netting it up much recently? What you been up to if that's the case? Ie games/movie/party/whatever

Hows things with your wife.. all good i hope? You also still smokin*u know wot), or was that purely a holiday think and not something you do when you want to enjoy a movie more, sex, before eating, etc etc.. ehehe. Did your missus smoke or what are her thoughts about that. Send me a PM if it's something you don't want on yours or my profile page , and if you want me to delete it, let me know. Yeah, let me know if you prefer PM rather than chatting on profile because you know i like to get personal and not just do small talks hehe. What's the point, right?

Hope you have a great day my friend. :)
  3. ex0duz
    Happy bday man!
  4. NoBigThing
    I haven't seen all that many of those types, but I really like them. I don't think Oldboy falls in the same category. I loved Ong-bak but that's a martial arts film, really good too. I've seen a couple more that I can't think of their names right now. Will have to check out my dvd collection when I get home.

I got introduced to Ebola by a friend of mine like 7 years ago. That was kinda the first film of that sort I watched and it got me interested and wanted to see more like that.
  5. ex0duz
    haha how did you find out about ebola? you watch many HK movies? or just those type of asian movies in general? recommend me some movies man(ill check out that korean one), i like those kinda movies too, well, i like all good movies, doesn't have to be gory but if you like those black humor gory trippy shit, let me introduce you to cronengberg. his 80's stuff is decent. dunno how much asian cinema you've seen but i can prob recommend some depending on what you want in specific
  6. NoBigThing
    Good to hear man, good to hear.
  7. ex0duz
    Yeah, Xmas n shit coming up, been abit busy, but all good as always
  8. NoBigThing
    How's the home situation at the moment? You doing ok?
  9. ex0duz
    sup dude
  10. NoBigThing
    Hey bud!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10