Conversation Between mike941 and InTheLight

1. mike941
    Think w/e you want. Fail flame as hard as you can kid.
  2. InTheLight
    wc3 is simply better than sc2 lol no point playing an inferior game. apparently me being here makes u rage. awesome
  3. mike941
    So you don't know why you're here then? Because if you didn't know why you're here then that would imply that you don't have anything better to do.
  4. InTheLight
    lol fuck sc2
  5. mike941
    Lol you're playing that card. It took you hackers long enough to realize that you singled eachother out by calling eachother pro gamers. Calling everyone else that calls you out on your hacking makes it harder to find you but in the end the replays speak for themselves. My records clean. Meanwhile yours is filthy. So answer the question i'm genuinely curious.

Why are you hackers still here? Shouldn't you be moving on to SC2? Don't you all need to prove how awesome you all are at the new shiny thing?
  6. InTheLight
    nah never heard of it, funny how you used to hack and watched my old reps and now ur hating lol
  7. mike941
    lol. This fucking site and you hackers. Do you just keep comming because you guys don't know what demonreplays is?
  8. InTheLight
    lol nah man, my friend gave me this account after i got banned lol.. he had around 1800 posts when i got it, lol im gears ;O
  9. mike941
    No i was talking about you. One day i see you posting on some replay with a peon icon then 3 days later you have a fucking 1k Bloodmage icon.
  10. InTheLight
    mark did 1000 posts in 3 days? lol not sure about that but id have to ask him about it
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10