Conversation Between Siddhartha and griffer

1. griffer
    Haha, was waiting for somebody to notice that! In protest of being removed from the TV thread I now never discuss that show without mentioning a character with a floppy weiner.
  2. Siddhartha
    floppy weiner
  3. Siddhartha
    yo dude so how good is one piece is it really the best anime out there???
  4. Siddhartha
    PUA is essentially using that "women love confidence" as a base. I mean sure you can go around thinking you've figured out women because you know they love confidence but how do you really apply that concept? It goes way more in depth and basically they've mapped out strategies on how to pick up women with certain lines and certain behavior tricks, isolating the one you want to attract in a group conversation etc. (negs in other words), you'll learn all of that in the book.
  5. griffer
    I'll read it then, but that "confidence" thing is part of what I was saying. I already know women like confidence, so part of the questions I will be asking as I read NS is "How does PUA differ from conventional wisdom and why?"
  6. Siddhartha
    Yeah. The Game is an excellent place to start, it's kind of the gate to the world of PUA, there are several other places / online resources you could look to where guys basically write blogs and write-ups based on years of observations of female behavior and their experience in relationships and what not. You can verify the validity of their word by experience but for a beginner it's just something you have to accept and trust no matter how much they go against your conventional view of women (whatever that may be).

For me I started with Neil Strauss and watched pua videos and what not.. didn't really help me much but it helped a few people that I know in real life. Most of what I learned was through experience and rejection. If you really want to understand women and PUA, then you can read all the material you want but experience is the best teacher. I guess it's all application of what you have learned and with the internet, guys skip that whole middle ground of getting rejected like 100 times before they actually "get" women, some guys get it real fast but that's probably because they're intelligent and understand with an open mind. Other guys they'll have to work a little harder but it's not hard after you've done it a lot of times. Girls love confidence, that's something everyone will tell you and it's 100% the truth.
  7. griffer
    Heh if that's true then there's not much point in trying to show "betas" how to be "alpha" and whatnot. Got any website reading to recommend? I was thinking of reading the Neil Strauss book.
  8. Siddhartha
    PUA is for betas tbh, its a pseudoscience much like psychology, developed by betas for betas. alphas are born alphas and they stay alpha their entire life. there are few cases where betas become alphas but thats because they were genetically predisposed or they needed something to trigger that.
  9. griffer
    Heh, thanks man but I don't even know where to start. All this PUA stuff sounds like ppl trying to make game theory or science support whatever they want. Like this MMSL guy endorses monogamy even though he's supposed to be an "alpha"!? What happened to all that "spread your genes" stuff I assume "alphas" would want to do?
  10. Siddhartha
    i'm alpha as fuck, ask me anything you want
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10