Conversation Between TaysChreNN and WhenPeonsAttack

1. WhenPeonsAttack
    lol, sorry for all the flames in the past. Best friends forever?
  2. TaysChreNN
    Thanks for the thread name change, also - read our conversation history for a laugh. I think we used to antagonise each other, now I count you amongst the best posters on WCR! Wat
  3. WhenPeonsAttack
    BRA WHY DID YOU TELL ME THIS. I HAVE NO FRIENDS, NOW I'M FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED a
  4. TaysChreNN
    DONT READ THIS CAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS. YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DO NOT POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEAST 3 PROFILES YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS. NOW UV STARTED READING THIS SO DONT STOP. THIS IS SO SCARY. PUT THIS ON AT LEAST 5 PROFILES IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR LOVERS NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO scary cause it works
  5. TaysChreNN
    Ridiculous
  6. TaysChreNN
    Ridiculous* btw

Just helpin'
  7. TaysChreNN
    Did you really look at my post history? 99% of my posts are on topic and polite, the only person I have ever "flamed" is you. This is because I can't understand how you weren't permabanned, it confuses me. Anyways, your recent posts haven't been completely unintelligible so maybe you've learnt a lesson. Probably not though.
  8. WhenPeonsAttack
    Oh dear! As if I cared what anyone thought about my intellegence on this board. Look at your post history, it's generally flames and things with negative tones. It's not really intellegent either, so I don't really see what you are getting at.
  9. TaysChreNN
    Quit crying, you should take a look at your post history and realise what an unintelligable troll you've been.
  10. WhenPeonsAttack
    Quote by TayysChreNN: WhenPeonsAttack everything you ever post tends to be shit and it's getting really boring.

(This thread however, was one of your better ones, maybe there is a chance for redemption)___End quote.

Honestly I don't really care for your redemption, I'd rather you just stop the unintellegent flames/threatening tone, it's pretty annouying. I know you think I'm annouying... and most of all I will not stop posting any certain way on your behalf. Thank you, goodbye.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10