Conversation Between WhenPeonsAttack and GodPigeon

1. WhenPeonsAttack
    <3!
  2. GodPigeon
    Mine is expected to arrive on the 2nd of August, so we will be gettin'-a-boy-in-August buddies (as the common term is).

WCR will always be in my bookmarks. I'm not here everyday anymore, but I still check in now and then.

And I can't withstand the stroking of my ego, so I will dump a large YLYL post now.....
  3. WhenPeonsAttack
    Thanks. August 29. In the US we call it due date or ask, "when is she due?"
  4. GodPigeon
    Blind Freman is legendary. Cool sense of humor.

Congrats on the boy (I have one and a second one on the way). When is the expected date? Or....what is the common phrase in the US? In Dutch it is 'Op welke dag is ze uitgerekend', what literally translates to 'On which day is she calculated'.
  5. WhenPeonsAttack
    Good, finished my masters degree in accounting, studying to take the Certified Public Accountant exams, married, and a baby boy on the way. Still check here daily and post almost as often, but few posts do I enjoy reading more than yours in YLYL. I also miss Blind Freman :(
  6. GodPigeon
    Hehe, others posted cool things back in the day too. And I was never really gone, just...a bit absent.

How's life treating you nowadays?
  7. WhenPeonsAttack
    The return of the king of YLYL!
  8. GodPigeon
    Np!

Again sorry for the slow reply. I read your PM very shortly after you'd send it, but I forgot to reply in the thread.

I'm curious what happens next. My experience tells me that getting his money back will prove to be difficult...
  9. WhenPeonsAttack
    Yo, just want you to know I saw your post in that thread and appreciated it :)

(the law question/fraud car sale one)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9