Conversation Between Michael Myers and griffer

1. Michael Myers
    seems like thepatch is slow but its running! ty for the help i will wait what happens now hmm
  2. griffer
    Hmm well try to install it to C: drive if you can and if that doesn't work you might be out of luck. Are you running xp vista or win7?

If everything fails, I can pm you the four key files you need to run the game in 1.26 (about ~50MB) but the Map folder is too big to send so you'd have to download any non 1v1 maps from someone else.
  3. Michael Myers
    OMFG I REINSTALL PUTTED THE WC3 IN D DRIVE AS 2 LAST TIMES AND THE FUCKEN PATCH ISNT RUNNING OMG,WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO CAN PLAY THE FUCKEN GAME BRO??
    i dont understand.......its at 3% now what???
  4. griffer
    Okay gl, I heard rumors that you might have update problems if you are not on C: drive but I never knew for certain, let me know if D: install goes well.
  5. Michael Myers
    Yeah i im actually reinstalling everything in drive d this time. gotaa be patient i will let you know what happens
  6. griffer
    It finishes in about 30 sec on my machine, you probably have to reinstall man.
  7. Michael Myers
    Hmm seems like is stucked at 4 % and show like 2 hours of waiting seems like is fucking stucked =( i dont know what todo
  8. Michael Myers
    Actually i tried to execute it,but its running so fucking slow man,seems like is frozened, do i have to reintall the game?
  9. griffer
    If you gotta put it somewhere it's probably C:\Program Files\Warcraft III. Make sure to do a fresh install if it doesn't work, because if even one file is messed up the patcher will crash and not work right.
  10. Michael Myers
    Yo griffer where i have to put the patch i mean i will download it from the link but then where i have to put it
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10