Conversation Between griffer and WhenPeonsAttack

1. griffer
    Question: In hu vs ne, I calculate that dryads regen mana at a rate of .75 and sorcs at .67 without upgrades. BUT if upgrades are factored in then sorcs go at 1.33 mana/sec. So if master sorcs outclass dryads, why don't we see mk users get sorcs against nightelf? Similar with other casters like banshees or shaman (they all regenerate mana at .67 then it gets upgraded to 1.33 but dryads receive no upgrade to mana).
  2. griffer
    Question: If undead players are massing destroyers then wouldn't a couple fiends stop batriders in their tracks? It just seems common sensical.

In other news, food-for-food frenzied ghouls are about as good as necrowagon at defending against tanks, and gold-for-gold a panda is 6x better than towers if you compare the gold of regenerating his mana for BoF to the gold the towers cost.
  3. WhenPeonsAttack
    He can staff it, or he can just get out after the grunt dies.
  4. griffer
    A grunt is worth a beastmaster when you're trying to harass? Or did he have staff already?
  5. WhenPeonsAttack
    Orcs do surround the BeM at the tavern sometimes. I hosted a game of lado vs strout where strout did that and lado just attacked a grunt and he would have either let the grunt die or broke the surround, so generally there is no point.
  6. griffer
    Can you pass an item to a hero surrounded by grunts? I was trying to figure out why orc don't just surround tavern with grunts in n v o to surround beastmaster, and if you can pass tp staff then that would explain why they don't.
  7. WhenPeonsAttack
    Well, you then have no way to get out of your base since all orc units have big collision size. You can get out usually if you chop your way out though.
  8. griffer
    Just found a game of focus in a close spawn, he and his opponent just camped shadow hunter + 4 grunts in base while the buildings went up. Some players block their base but then don't build T2 behind the block which seems a bit odd.
  9. WhenPeonsAttack
    Actually, that happens pretty often. I try to do it all the time. Why don't they do it every game? Not sure, sometimes if you have to go all the way across the map while your opponent creeps he could have level 3 while you have level 2 and you aren't necessarily guaranteed a cancel (although BM usually does the trick).
  10. griffer
    Seems like a good question, how come pro players in o v o don't try to cancel each other's beastiary and lounge every game? If you get a cancel that's 1 less raider or walker you'll have.
Showing Visitor Messages 141 to 150 of 150
Page 15 of 15
FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
Page 15 of 15
FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15