Conversation Between TaZz and Cows

1. TaZz
    TY BRuh, im so fucking old now omg
  2. Cows
    Happy birthday bro
  3. Cows
    Depends on what you would consider to be epic. Cool for a days visit? Yes. Good food, lots of historical places to visit, museams mosques etc.
  4. TaZz
    Is Guzaintep(sp,obviously) a cool, epic place or does it suck?
  5. TaZz
    Nostalgia, and it was a great song, it was part of the daily music video rotation on this Egyptian Channel. I remember a lyric sounded like 'walahi un sandymarta'

I've tried looking for it before but to no avail, thanks anyway
  6. Cows
    Sorry dude can't help you out, there are just waaaay too many songs on TV which in 99% of the cases I forget n a week or so. What made you looking for this song anyways??
  7. TaZz
    If I have to take a wild guess I'd say love lol, but honestly it could be anything (not really it's probably love). But the outstanding aspect of it was the constant and absolute white background, one dude singing and the same girl dancing + the dividing screen.

I know Turks love their pop songs and music videos; there's a new pop artist out everyday, so does would be the equivalent of finding a needle in haystack, something even Ethan Hunt wouldn't be able to do -_-.
  8. Cows
    You'll need to give me more details. Do you have any clue what the song was about?
  9. TaZz
    Dude I remember there was this Turkish song on TV like 5+ years back, the music video was basically a white background and a skinny dude singing and a chick dancing, white background through-out. The screen would keep dividing itself tho.

Any ideas lul?
  10. Cows
    Lol I'm having my Bar Mitzvah this Saturday ^_^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10