Conversation Between griffer and WhenPeonsAttack

1. griffer
    Thought chicas made you admin on the wiki. PM him if he forgot.
  2. WhenPeonsAttack
    Sure man. Wiki is free for anyone to edit and I don't have any special privileges on it anyways, so be my guest.
  3. griffer
    Wanted to run an idea by you. In looking at the TL wiki it occured to me SC has a lot less hierarchy in the upgrades than WC3 does (in WC3 upgrades often have 3 levels and can change anything from armor to hp to mana regen). What do you think of setting up the wiki so the user can click a button to change the displayed stats to level 1 bolt, level 2 bolt, level 3 bolt. Or you could click on a button on the page for Priests and it automatically changes the statbox numbers to show more hp and mana for adept, 2 click shows master training, and 3 clicks returns it to base stats? Right now the statbox just shows starting hp and mana and it might be confusing to write 300/320/340 and 100/200/300 everywhere.

You could also apply this logic to heroes and have the statbox on the hero pages show you level 2, level 3, level 4 stats for the hero by clicking a button. I guess the button would be on every box like this that displayed stats. What do you think of that vs writing 1/2/3 everywhere?
  4. griffer
    Yo, working on some cool pics right now, get on msn yo!
  5. WhenPeonsAttack
    Na, none of those things need to be capitalized, but it's up to you.
  6. griffer
    Yo made some changes to the thing, let me know what you think. What do you think about capitalization? I agree with ferfe it seems odd to say Frost Wyrm, Gryphon, etc. But it also seems odd to say ancient of wind, ancient of lore, etc. What should be capitalized?
  7. WhenPeonsAttack
    Was pretty meh... it's like, "no way, you mean an internet rumor WASN'T TRUE?"

What next, Lady Gaga has a penorz?
  8. griffer
    So what did you think of that whole Kim-Jong-Undead story?
  9. griffer
    So about sc2planner.com... good or bad idea? I can't seem to get it to work in my browser for some reason either.
  10. griffer
    What do you think of the contrasting ideas in the wiki thread?
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 60
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6