Conversation Between replayers.Pure and Ciel

1. Ciel
    I have around 500 words. I'm planning to do a couple more hours tonight and 3000 words tomorrow.
  2. replayers.Pure
    Have you started yet? I have a glorious two sentences :D
  3. replayers.Pure
    I think have an idea for a plot, but I need to come up with some characters. Some juicy, juicy characters :D
  4. Ciel
    I'm not bothering with all this hashing-out-the-plot nonsense. I have a premise, an idea for a character, and plan to wing it from there.
  5. replayers.Pure
    You know what, that sounds like a fantastic idea! I've never been able to finish it even though I've attempted it like three times. I'm down, let's get jiggy with it :D
  6. Ciel
    Hey you! I'm doing Nanowrimo this year and you should too. We can be motivation friends. First time I've done it since I was a teenager!
  7. Ciel
    Happy birthday!
  8. Ciel
    Yeah, you need to fill out the field "am I a bot?". This was just added and will mess things up if you don't. :)

Oh, cool. How did you do?
  9. replayers.Pure
    It said some of my profile lines were blank and needed to be filled in (though I didn't change any of them and kept trying to post and eventually it worked)

I've never seen it before, dunno what it was

Oh and hey again ^^ (I'm RP.Pure on Euro, I think we met at the ESL.UK Battle of the Fittest? ^^)
  10. Ciel
    "LET ME POST YOU DAMN FORUMS!

(it keeps giving me some stupid error -,-)"

What error are you getting? :(
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10