Conversation Between flipstar and GodPigeon

1. flipstar
    I blushed so hard I spent my dreams finding the counter. And here goes:

Fuck you. I knew I should've learned from Jersey Shore tjsts having good faith in Guidos is being misguided at best.
  2. GodPigeon
    Did you know that Poland also invaded Norway like 7 times in the 7th century? Darn fellows. True story.
  3. GodPigeon
    Agree with the hard work before talent. I guess I can relate a bit, because I see myself not as one who can do the hard work easily. I get bored to quick and I don't like to put to much hours into my work. I need to push myself to not slack off, although I guess that's the same for everyone and especially our internet generation. We just want to go home and play games -_-.

[exo]But yeah,[/exo] cool that you found something that you find interesting! If you have something in your Theme Park that you can show, I'm curious to see it.
  4. flipstar
    (read previous post first)

Gamedev is various gametheory and with a focus on C++ (Best gamedev language). I think it's the best language to learn well first generally. Learning other languages will be cake since you learn all the advanced topics in C++ which could go over your head if you learn f.ex. Java first which handles alot of stuff for you, like memory handling. I can pick other languages in later years when going for bachelors, or go more in depth.

Generally seems like alot of fun. One of the big subjects is called "Theme Park". :D I guess you learn to make theme park from ground up.I guess my New Years resolution would be to start doing the things I find boring, because sometimes hard work in subjects you don't like is necessary to reach the goals you have. Some people just dont have that gene. I'd take "hard worker" over "natural" any day. :P

(reached char limit)
  5. flipstar
    Well, course I'm working on is Norwegian. It's 20% actual writing, 60% history but focusing on Norway and 20% studies of litterary periods n shit. It's pretty much my kryptonite, hence, why I havent done it. :P I'm ok with history, but learning to read norse is not very giving.. I'm missing that one which is 3 years of high school to get going to uni (Game dev).

Good thing I've actually started at least! I'm more than motivated for step 2, always been. ~~
  6. GodPigeon
    And you are certainly cool enough!

Thanks and of course I wish the same to you too (eh...although I sincerely wish you less shit in diapers, I don't think that will be a huge problem for you...it's the thought that counts). Happy new years eve dude.

Good to hear you're doing that course! Is it mostly learning to program in different languages? I hope you keep enjoying it.
  7. flipstar
    If you are cool enough, people will still be happy for nice words coming too late.

Happy holidays, and to be a bit ahead of the times, happy new year. I foresee less shit in diapers, less crying at night, and a phat job coming your way. I want the strength to finish the courses I need to get into Game programmer university course. It's pretty much 3 years of work crammed into 6 months. :P
  8. flipstar
    Your insults have become quite tame after you became a Beastmaster. If you don't step it up, your kid will grow up to be an angry chicken.

P.S. It's Sweden that's our nemesis. Denmark is just bacon and beer, and you can tell from their speech impediment.
  9. GodPigeon
    That's that chess guy from Denmark right? What does he have to do with you?
  10. flipstar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10