Conversation Between Phreak and ex0duz

1. ex0duz
    Phreak, i miss you dude. No need to say no homo because i would go homo for you(JK bro, don't get all weird on me now haha :p). AFAIK, you're working for that company that made the DOTA clone yeah.. no time for WCR anymore and it sounds like your life is going good and you currently have like a 'dream job'(correct me if i'm wrong).. i'm jealous. Just wanted to say good luck in whatever future endeavours you may choose to do. O hope you still check this site out once in awhile so you at least get my message :p

And yeah. I think you're still more 'famous' than me on the boards even though you haven't posted in like 2 years now

Also, you play or watch SC2? Surely you must.. what do you think about htat and do you play yourself? Ad what level? Or have you given up most recreational games and other 'fun' stuff(like visiting and posting at WCR :( ) all together for your career at the company?

Like i said, good on you. Don't let us hold you back and reach for the stars dude. I respect you for what you've accomplished so far within the e-sports(war3 especially since i'm not familiar and don't play the other game) scene. Later's bro. Come back and make a thread one day and surprise us and say hello or something! Don'tr be a stranger dude. If you need anything just holla. And incase you were wondering, people still make Phreak references sometime. It's like your infamy is much longer lasting and reaching than my own(which has probably gone up exponentially since you stopped coming :( ) heh. My most valued thing about this site is that i have a + next to your name indicating that we're friends.. :(
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1