Conversation Between CraZyKoKeNo and g3.SneakS

1. CraZyKoKeNo
    hmm, well i could do something mon/tues evening next week ^_^ maybe an after work climb at mission cliffs
  2. g3.SneakS
    ah, I have work on weekends =( Next week I have a really open schedule though. I have Tues. Wed. Thurs. Fri. off! Climbing sounds like fun, I'd be down on any of those days.
  3. CraZyKoKeNo
    weekends are best for me - we could meetup sometime sat/sun if you're up for it! do you climb, perchance? i am going to go to Touchstone one of those days and that would be a lot of fun
  4. g3.SneakS
    Yeah for sure! It's actually my birthday on saturday, so I'm going to be out of town thurs. --> sun., but I have mondays and thursdays off usually. What about you?
  5. CraZyKoKeNo
    yo dude,

i'm in SF now. we should hang sometime.
  6. g3.SneakS
    Bro, just saw your message. What is ex0 saying exactly? I don't know what thread this is being discussed in. He's trying to say that you shouldn't treat people as means but as ends in themselves or something?
  7. CraZyKoKeNo
    bro check this, exo's getting out of hand

how does kant explain away slavery and/or prostitution? if they run away or don't do the shit they 'agreed' to(TOS), are they being unethical? i guess there's no such thing as universal morality for kant and ethics are defined by TOS agreements(lol) between people(err corporations and individuals?)

lmao. i already responded to him briefly but i just wanted to bring it to your attentions o you can drop some hot knowledge on him, if you want.
  8. CraZyKoKeNo
    bro did you get the memo? having a college education is against WCR rules these days
  9. CraZyKoKeNo
    yo dude you gotta defend philosophy's honor in dat thread of yours ^_^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9