Conversation Between eS_no.skiLL and CrowJam

1. CrowJam
    wtf are you even talking about anymore, dont you see smiley faces wtf
  2. eS_no.skiLL
    if u think elven_star is a hater report him privately to ciel,
    again my msg to you
    STOP WHINING.
    games uploaded were nice, and im pretty sure better than the ones not uploaded i trust elven_star , idc/idgaf if u dont trust him, again if u think hes not fair or w/e then just report him, dont cry to members who can't do anything about it. thats so ridicuolus, watch the game without whining please... ur annoying now
  3. CrowJam
    well no and that wasnt even my point, you clearly dunno whats going on in the shadows eh? :D uploaders are just guys too, they hate specific guys alot too, so it was a funny sight when just another ferfe losing replay out of all, even though its the worst game out of their bo3. And rofl dont get me wrong its not like i am mad or whining or anything , i just pointed out something what i found funny
  4. eS_no.skiLL
    its a replay site not a torrent site, and (GOOD) games only are posted, if someone played 10 games, and won 7 but lost 3, and the 7 were boring but 3 were interesitng, then the 3 will be posted.
    don't teach admins or uploaders their job. + don't be mad its a game.
    ps; im not saying all games uploaded are good, but atleast they're good to the uploader, and hes the one whose authorized to do this job so chill and enjoy the replays, stop whining..
  5. CrowJam
    its just elven start posted like 5 games of ferfe vs ud in a row where ferfe lost 1 or 2 games out of bo5 or so, just funny
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5