Conversation Between leaves[Lra] and mystic[lynx]

1. mystic[lynx]
    you ever go to ignite? lol i go every friday now.. my comp broke 2 monthes ago so i havnt been on w3 at all except for a couple games on fridays then play w/e everyone else is playing...i have all new parts for a new one that im building ( built it ) but my motherboard was broken it turned out, so i shipped it back yesterday for a new one..should be THERe on wednesday...zz.. lol
  2. mystic[lynx]
    oh gay lol alright well my account name is Xarbust @ uswest add me im always on lol unless im on asia do you have GGC?/Garena?
  3. leaves[Lra]
    well, i dont know them personally, only jake. but he told me one of his friends played wc3 and i was like, tell him we should play. so thats probably you. haha. and hes on vacation right now
  4. mystic[lynx]
    btw does jake and them know you play warcraft? lol o_o
  5. mystic[lynx]
    oh ya bon was talkin about mb findin a job there and then rapin the manager n shit lmfao omgggggg fun shit man you gotta come down i think i might go down today :D
  6. leaves[Lra]
    target lol
  7. mystic[lynx]
    where you guys work at?
  8. leaves[Lra]
    lol i work with jake >_< thats so insane dude. ill tell him haha
  9. mystic[lynx]
    LMFAOOOOOO JAKE? HAHAHAHAHAH ASK HIM IF HE KNOWS BRAXTON AND ASK HIM IF HE RAPES THEM ALL AT FOOTIES AND DOTA G_G hahhahahahahhahahaha u hsould come down man and if u talk to them tell them im comin down soon
  10. leaves[Lra]
    haha wtf! i know of them, my friend jake plays wow with them and talks about them. i had a class with kylee i think. omg what a small world lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10