Conversation Between blynk182 and MargoT

1. blynk182
    4 pages. oh lawd.
  2. MargoT
    Haha, good stories :P

Night then!
  3. blynk182
    I go there, and regret it every time I hit F5. But regardless; I'm posting my fart stories and then going to bed.
  4. MargoT
    Oh rickrolling <3

4chan may give her.. ideas. What if she posts and asks for suggestions on how to win you over? Just think of those replies. I'd tell her to flee from such a site and never look back if she wants to keep her innocence.

I went there.. once. I still don't like to speak about it.

:P Kidding.
  5. blynk182
    Rofl. I just won $50 on a scratch ticket, so that's clearly where the money is going. And I am not a cradlesnatcher! She wants me, and I rick roll'd her via AIM. After 10 minutes of trying to annoy/offend her, I linked her to 4chan and never looked back.
  6. MargoT
    I always knew you were a cradlesnatcher.

Get Lego Starwars II, it's hilarious. Han Solo always has this big grin on his face, and one of his eyebrows is always higher then the other. He looks like such a pimp all the time.
  7. blynk182
    I'm doing well. But getting harassed by a 15 year old girl via AIM. And I wish I were playing Lego Starwars. All I got is Ratchet and Clank to keep me occupied. Some nerd playing /b/radio is listening to dragonforce, so that makes me laugh.
  8. MargoT
    Coke and vodka, Bob Marley and Jade Empire at 98%.

THAT IS WHAT IS UP, HOMIE.

Oh and Lego Starwars II.

That's right. Bitch.

hi2u, howru?
  9. blynk182
    Lies. It's because you're openly a female. And you know it. Anyway, what's up?
  10. MargoT
    Hallo :)

It's cause I bug people when I'm bored, or people bug me because they know I'll promptly write back. :P
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10