Conversation Between nelfandmeisimba and 4Fun

1. 4Fun
    ok i'll be in channel wcr on iccup
  2. 4Fun
    ye -_-

but if you want, can play a game of bw, i haven't even played any games versus zergs yet so :)
  3. 4Fun
    do you have european or american sc2?
  4. 4Fun
    i'm on bw atm, if you're up for a game.
  5. 4Fun
    wcr.4fun
  6. 4Fun
    you got time for a game ?

can only play on iccup though, bnet gives an error
  7. 4Fun
    hey just asking wether my email arrived and I used the right address. I can't logon to sc2 right now (for the next few weeks). I only have my laptop available right now. Which race are you btw? I'm zerg.
  8. 4Fun
    You still playing broodwar? Because i'm really trying to get some games going but I currently have difficulty finding people to play with because I apparently have to get a certain amount of wins before I can ladder on bnet and I changed my opinion on iccup e.i. I should practice a bit before ruining my record.
  9. 4Fun
    hey you want to play some games? either today or tomorrow I'm available. I'm playing zerg but have only read some stuff on liquipedia (and practiced it) versus protoss. so if you're terran :)
  10. nelfandmeisimba
    Well man whenever your in the mood to play just send me a message on wcreplays. I'll create an account on your server or you can come play on mine, just want some 1v1 practice with some one at my skill level.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10