Conversation Between ReddFoxxofHell and xV.Pa[N]da

1. xV.Pa[N]da
    Yo Rfoh, please make donation to something in the medical industry.
  2. ReddFoxxofHell
    Thats what she said.
  3. xV.Pa[N]da
    Well that ended quickly.
  4. xV.Pa[N]da
    Well I loved that deck. I love the card advantage you get from the splash of blue. Pure aggro just doesn't cut it. Zombies, goblins, etc. never did it for me. I prefer decks that require a lot of thinking - that's the whole reason I like designing decks. I could never play pure aggro.
  5. ReddFoxxofHell
    Yeah burning vengeance would most likely be a combo deck. If you splash some blue with mana leaks and such that would switch it to a hybrid deck between the two.
  6. xV.Pa[N]da
    Yeah man, I had a good read. From it would you consider Burning Vengeance to be combo right?
  7. ReddFoxxofHell
    Did you get my messages last night?
  8. xV.Pa[N]da
    Ok, thinking about it. I think I lean towards combo and control. If by combos you mean things like burning vengeance. Those were sick as. Absolutely loved the fuck out of that deck. But yeah if you can elaborate a bit that would be nice.
  9. ReddFoxxofHell
    I think you haven't found out what kind of decks you like playing. Certain colors lead to certain decks to play with it be aggro, control, or combo. I think if you like playing a certain playstyle it will help you figure out what kind of deck you want to play.
  10. xV.Pa[N]da
    I would play more, but it's so time consuming. That and my deck creating ability usually sucks. There are parts of every colour that I love. I generally pick the colours before I even have a look at the cards in the set. I'd like to make some Black, White, Green deck but as soon as I stray away from Blue I miss the control and card advantage.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10