Conversation Between griffer and WhenPeonsAttack

1. griffer
    I figured out another 'mistake' that pro player like Nicker routinely make. Many pro players queue Talon Adept Training as soon as their Wind is done, but that's not actually efficient for the same reason you don't queue Walker Adept Training first before a walker (more time for mana to regen). I calculated that training a talon first before the upgrade nets you about 300 extra mana! Crazy huh? Sadly you can't train any more dotts before doing it because of the timing involved (tech time = 140 s, wind time = 60 s, talon = 22 s , and adept training level 1 is 60 s, so 60+60+22=142 s and most players get master training as soon as they hit tier3, probably to be aggressive faster but not sure).
  2. WhenPeonsAttack
    TH vs Nicker series was really good.
  3. WhenPeonsAttack
    Yeah, agreed.
  4. griffer
    Damn dude Nicker has some amazing games on replays.net.
  5. griffer
    I did some investigating on teamliquid.net and figured it out. Apparently the problem with 4-gate PvP is... it can only be countered with 4-gate PvP. Which is pretty bull**** if you ask me, wc3 is full of strats and heroes which are best countered by that strat/hero in mirror (archmage, blademaster, grunt/walker/raider, dh, etc), but they aren't trying to make potm and bloodmage viable heroes pro play.
  6. WhenPeonsAttack
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Or ZvZ in brood war is always muta/lings and generally short low economy games, but they are still really interesting.
  7. griffer
    So why is 4-gate PvP such a big issue, isn't mirror by definition "balanced"? Like HvH in wc3 is always mass breaker but nobody complains about that.
  8. griffer
    With MS Paint you are "unstopibol".
  9. WhenPeonsAttack
    Photoshop? Fuck that. I'm oldschool, MS paint ftw.
  10. griffer
    Hah, nice photoshop there man.
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 160 of 160
Page 16 of 16
FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
Page 16 of 16
FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16