Conversation Between griffer and WhenPeonsAttack

1. griffer
    I'm curious about the tr thing also, want to try it out in garena later today?
  2. griffer
    "Just acat of a difren coa,
    's all the truth I know."

That song was horrible. His country accent totally ruins the medieval mood. :/
  3. griffer
    Yeah but it also displays a literal time of day if you hover the mouse, so you might think it's that in the o' clock (e.g. the boots are available at 19:00 which is the first dot of nighttime).
  4. WhenPeonsAttack
    I think referring to them as dot is pretty standard. Referring to them as "x o'clock" also works. You may even say both, having one in parentheses to clarify.
  5. griffer
    What should I call those little circles on the in-game clock for the wiki? I was thinking of "dot", but that conflicts with dotts and also sounds weird. "Ensnare finishes researching at the 8th dot." How about circles? Or I could say "o clock" as in "at 3 o' clock", but then how to call the diagonal ones?
  6. WhenPeonsAttack
    Nah, been busy lately, but I'll probably check them out soon.
  7. griffer
    Hmm, I see. Have you seen the latest reps from zotac? Insane tower rushes going on! Watching one right now.
  8. WhenPeonsAttack
    Well it's an open economy and except for a few sanctioned nations we generally let people come to study if they are good students and have the money they are usually welcome. Also, foreign students usually probably have to pay more money, out of state tuition etc, they tend to be very good students (which is why they want to come to the US) so they make good grades, and they help universities fill up their quotas on foreign student population and all this makes them look good.
  9. griffer
    So wait, remind me, why does China send a ton of students to the US to study science & engineering stuff in university, and why does the US accept them? Is that part of the deal where the US gives them green paper and the chinese make all our goods?
  10. WhenPeonsAttack
    Yeah, I'll pass this on to the station :)
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 40
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4