WCReplays.com Community Forums

Go Back   WCReplays.com Community Forums > CraZyKoKeNo

Conversation Between CraZyKoKeNo and Snowi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 67
  1. Snowi
    03-12-2013 03:16 PM
    Snowi
    It is uncommon here. You need 3 years of practical experience to become a full attorney with all rights etc. In other words, I cannot start or become shareholder of an office until after these 3 years. I just got lucky that one of the partners is going to retire and I got one of the best attorneys in the country as a boss.
  2. CraZyKoKeNo
    03-10-2013 02:53 PM
    CraZyKoKeNo
    that makes sense :P i am slowly getting into higher end clothing/accessories. for my internship i got some better shoes, pants, and a few shirts. and in the last couple weeks i have "gotten into" bags...

very cool that you can be partner so young (< 30). is that commonplace? how does that work in law in your area? for architecture it would be exceedingly rare for a person to be a principal (an owner) under 30, unless you started your own office of course.
  3. Snowi
    03-10-2013 01:43 PM
    Snowi
    Ever since I got married I kinda cut back on my spending :) Saving etc. for a house. We are currently renting an apartment. Hopefully I will be partner in three years. Small firm, but enough turnover.
  4. CraZyKoKeNo
    03-10-2013 12:16 PM
    CraZyKoKeNo
    thanks brohan :)

as you may have guessed i am now getting into expensive man bags. when i saw that thing i couldn't resist...

what are you up to lately?
  5. Snowi
    03-10-2013 05:31 AM
    Snowi
    I'd go for navy :)
  6. CraZyKoKeNo
    03-09-2013 11:26 AM
    CraZyKoKeNo
    hey another question

http://bedouinfoundry.com/styles/barbary/nn/

which color do you like? navy/tan/black
  7. Snowi
    02-12-2013 02:52 PM
    Snowi
    Looks good mate. Skagen is pretty OK. I believe it's basically Swatch rebranded.
  8. CraZyKoKeNo
    02-09-2013 03:55 PM
    CraZyKoKeNo
    yo bro,

http://www.skagen.com/en_US/shop/men...ePath=234XXLTB

is this watch any good? :D also how's the law/marriage these days? we haven't kept up - i'm in NYC now for another arch. internship.
  9. CraZyKoKeNo
    06-02-2012 02:02 AM
    CraZyKoKeNo
    hmm bro, i like the mechanical movement, but the design of that one is a bit dated to me. would Swatch be your main recommendation for a more...contemporary aesthetic?
  10. Snowi
    05-31-2012 05:10 PM
    Snowi
    Bra, you should take a look here: http://themonsieur.com/2012/05/30/th...or-any-budget/

Seiko 5 with a leather strap is pretty much win at like 60 USD. It will look like a 1000 USD watch easily. Plus it will have a genuine automatic mechanism, as opposed to quartz.

If you like the more gimmicky watches, I personally like Swatch. They are gimmicky, but done tasteful. More or less like your link, but I liked Swatch's collection more :)