Dwayne Johnson appreciation group

1. replayers.Pure
    replayers.Pure
    the mods who closed our thread can't keep us down forever!
  2. jUsTaNoTheRoNe
    jUsTaNoTheRoNe
    Invite your friends who support the cause!
  3. Beast[Skynet]
    Beast[Skynet]
    WCR needs to know its role
  4. TaysChreNN
    TaysChreNN
    I can smell it
  5. jUsTaNoTheRoNe
    jUsTaNoTheRoNe
    Fight Tha Powah!
  6. Cows
    Cows
    Can you guys please give my signature back. Thx
  7. jUsTaNoTheRoNe
    jUsTaNoTheRoNe
    Sorry Cows, the signature is public property now.
  8. jUsTaNoTheRoNe
    jUsTaNoTheRoNe
    I suggest holding some kind of community event.
  9. ex0duz
    ex0duz
    What movie is he doing now? Whats his best movie u guys think? He still acting even? Or he gone back to WWE fulltime, or you guys don't think he ever will? How old is he now?

Is WWE still worth watching? I mean, apart from Royal Rumble + Wrestlemania? And when it Taker gonna lose already(so i can stop watching Wrestlemania)? lol.

Of course i'd rather he retired, but WWE(WWF when i first watched, until wildlife foundation stole the name, heh.) without Taker is like yeah, might as well just retire WWE altogether.. but i'm probably biased so you tell me what you guys think, and isn't WWE dead already because of MMA by now? Did Lesnar ever go back to WWE after he quit MMA? Fucken pussy deserves to be in WWE instead. Him being UFC HW champ and them saying he should fight Fedor etc.. that was a pretty funny joke.

..and how is the doping going in WWE? Is everyone still roiding n shit? And don't say they ever stopped, because yeah, just look at Cena. Nuff said. haha. Is Cena still a bitch ass pussy cunt? haha. Or can he wrestle now and no one chants thats diss anymore? Or have all the Cena lil shit fanboys turned into the main WWE fans.. Who's still around? HHH?

Anyone still watch it even? WHo's 'good' now? I remember m friend saying that ga dude with the gay walk is popular now lol. Maria's manager i think, or at least back then. Forgot his name haha. I remember even Maria was turned into one of the main Divas, but even back then i used to always skip the Diva shit haha. Unless it was Lita maybe. p

U SMELL WOT DA ROCK IS COOKIN MOTHERFUCKAHZ? <*_^>