Tom Bidoux Purebe GroupCast

1. replayers.Pure
    replayers.Pure
    Created group, hopefully this will let us organize things a bit easier. Try to check this regularly throughout the week and post stuff in here. I'll try to stick to having an early-draft version of the script posted on tuesday, and then by friday we can have it finalized
  2. bidouxjr
    bidouxjr
    K sounds good
  3. replayers.Pure
    replayers.Pure
    Also we need a name for the group cast, and then I also want to start naming episodes.

I propose 'Th000 View' for the name of our second episode (as long as we get the th000 interview in there :P)

As for the name of the show...I dunno. Any ideas?
  4. replayers.Pure
    replayers.Pure
    rough draft:

GROUP CAST
    Bidoux, Purebe, Tom

Opening Intro (~1-2 minutes)

Our theme song starts playing at full volume for a bit, and then gets quiet (transits to background noise)
    and then we jump in as casters voice
    Introduction to each cast member
    Touch base on each topic we will cover

Scene Report (~5-10)

+SC2/WC3 Tournament and League Results
    +Team Changes - Rosters / Management / Sponsors

Meat of the Show (~30-40)

+Whatever the weeks topic(s) is/are

+ Importance of cycling maps in WC3/SC2?

+ How SLOW the non-chinese/korean WC3 Scene is

+ Let's talk about HoTS?

+ QotW:

+Th000 Interview ?

OUTRO (~15 minutes)

User question of the week

FEATURES:
    Chat integration (Marked by '+')
  5. CyBeRiCe
    CyBeRiCe
    Hey so I was thinking, we could cover hacking in e-sports and blizzard being 100% oblivious to that fact. In this past week, 2 hackers have been caught due to the community reporting it. Think its pretty significant and would create good convo ;)
  6. replayers.Pure
    replayers.Pure
    That's a great idea, any chance you have links to where we could read more into what happened in those 2 cases? I'm assuming it was in SC2?
  7. replayers.Pure
    replayers.Pure
    I'm supposed to be posting the finalized script today, but, I still don't have the QotW (any suggestions? If not, I'll absolutely have it before noon tomorrow.)

Instead of "How SLOW the non-chinese/korean WC3 Scene is" let's talk about tom's topic (how blizzard is oblivious to the hackers.)

Okay, sorry about not following the schedule as strictly as I wanted to just been really busy with tutoring someone and taking care of kittens and some other RL stuff ><

Here's to hoping the show goes smoothly tomorrow !