1. Deadlock
    Deadlock
    Does anyone have any tips for me as an undead player
  2. Deadlock
    Deadlock
    hey
  3. Jessrawr
    Jessrawr
    Spam skellies and fiends and destroyers = win vs. night elves use gargs = win lol
  4. Dredrick
    Dredrick
  5. xan
    xan
    thumbs up if you have shorter nickname than me
  6. ex0duz
    ex0duz
    I have the same number of letters(exo), but you beat me in the syllable count, but that's ok, since exo sounds better than Xan. While Xan is leet(i like Xar better, he's a character from one of my favourite fantasy series; Death Gate Cycle), it's no exo :p

But who cares about names. It's all for the SCOURGE!!! Fuck da ORCS and HU/tower/tank masser, and NE AOW creepers/creeping. What a fucken creep eh? They were inherently designed to be fast and easy creeps.
  7. xan
    xan
    xD
    they say we are evil, but its just live backwards. Since undead cant be live that means scourge cant be eeeeevil.
    We are good, all others are bad, fuck all the haters who think otherwise.
  8. ex0duz
    ex0duz
    Has anyone been using Luci's DL/DR+ghoul vs ORC(BM) strat successfully yet? Would love some tips on this strat, since i will probably try it against ORC now. Are there any tweaks that you guys do? Ie dual crypt DL fast expo into fast t2 tavern hero(DR)? That should work well, since you don't have to wait for hero to build..
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2