WCReplays.com Community Forums

WCReplays.com Community Forums (http://www.wcreplays.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Chat (http://www.wcreplays.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Conversation sparkers (http://www.wcreplays.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60295)

KFCIsG4me 04-20-2006 01:00 AM

Conversation sparkers

shit man usually im good at sparking conversation with ppl esp with chicks but lately I been runnin out of shit to talk about. sorry was initiated by akward moments thread, what do u guys talk about

KoD-Dan 04-20-2006 01:02 AM

You are asking the wrong forum...most of the advice you get here will just hurt you.

King.Nightshade 04-20-2006 01:08 AM

Just reuse stuff -_-

RoaD_TT 04-20-2006 01:12 AM

talk about class, or the wheather. NOOB

kyubi_mon 04-20-2006 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by potslinger
talk about class, or the wheather. NOOB

How about we talk about your spelling and grammar.

...nazi

nostalgia 04-20-2006 01:17 AM

starting a conversation with a compliment to the girl can never go wrong

Edit: Such as "I like how your legs can withstand so much cold since you can wear a mini-skirt at minus 5!"

BlackShadow 04-20-2006 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KFCIsG4me
shit man usually im good at sparking conversation with ppl esp with chicks but lately I been runnin out of shit to talk about. sorry was initiated by akward moments thread, what do u guys talk about

what do YOU usually talk about then?

yes_noob 04-20-2006 05:12 AM

just talk as if you would on the internet

OMFG you so pretty, sorry me noob at talking lately

Goblin Tinkerrr 04-20-2006 07:15 AM

go over:

hey wow i felt like i was hit by a deathcoil when i saw your. your lvl3 beauty-aura is really amazing. i like the way you micro your "shake-the-ass"-master. how about a 1v1 ?

FightingCow 04-20-2006 07:25 AM

now that was original :D

Bluedragoon 04-20-2006 07:31 AM

i saw in this instructional dating video once that girls dig guys with leet micro, so start wiggling your fingers at her to show off the goods and your set.

goat_master_1 04-20-2006 07:36 AM

http://www.datingclass.com/talk/index.shtml

hat3d111 04-20-2006 09:25 AM

Just be a dick, and she'll be all over you

Solidus 04-20-2006 09:58 AM

reuse the same stuff, i mean you can only get better at saying it.

On satarday we went out for a mates birthday, my brother was out too but i usually try to avoid running into him because well....its awkward incase i ever hook up with a girl and hes watching me. Hes 23 btw and im 21. Anyways i was standing next to him and i had known of his reputation and his friends for being pretty dam good at chatting up girls and even getting their numbers although i had yet to see it myself.

He goes up to one girl and her friend and suddenly starts talking about smallville. Im deadly serious. He asked her something like :
"do you watch smallville? you know the superman series?"
She was a little taken back by this but smiled and said "yeh sometimes"
and with that my brother pointed to his friend Bret who does share a resemblence to Tom Welling (the dude that plays clark in smallville for the uninformed) and said "doesnt he look like the superman dude?"

She smiled and laughed and i have to say i was pretty dam amazed myself. He spent ages talking to her and later introduced me (which i owe him one for) to her and her friend. Weve never been wingmen to one another before because....well its just awkward watching your bro in action...but we pulled it off pretty dam well. My bro grabbed a random dude and started saying "let me introduce you to my uncle" while the dude was jokingly laughing saying "iv never met these two in my life"
My bro simply changes the situation to "ah but were outcasts in the whole family, were disowned, like the black sheep! our family dont acknowledge us!" and just started making jokes like that.

Considering how much i dislike my brother and the rivalary we have i have to say hes a genuis at thinking on his feet especially with girls and thanks to him i hooked up with the girls friend later that night. She was 25 btw which is now the oldest girl iv ever hooked up with, thats like bonus points right there in front of your friends.

simiwizard 04-20-2006 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluedragoon
i saw in this instructional dating video once that girls dig guys with leet micro, so start wiggling your fingers at her to show off the goods and your set.

what if you get outmicroed

FightingCow 04-20-2006 01:06 PM

tower up

Metellus 04-20-2006 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hat3d111

this is the truth

Random.Chui 04-20-2006 01:22 PM

Quote:

The only person who knows what he's talking about so far in all the replies.

xebec 04-20-2006 01:28 PM

just ask her some open ended question like "I'm thinking of where to go on my next vacation -- have you been anywhere interesting you would recommend?"

keep asking dumb follow up questions that have her happily blabbing about her favorite place, leading her on to make it easy for her to voice her opinions and sound smart, and she'll think you are the wittiest conversationalist ever.

one reason this works is that it's hard to be nervous around someone who's boring you to tears.

Lockon 04-20-2006 02:36 PM

Oh Mickey, you're so fine
You're so fine, you blow my mind, hey Mickey, hey Mickey

just treat them like feminine guys, unless they are feminine guys.

Drayen 04-20-2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

"im a nice guy but no girls wants me n they go for assholes"

am i right?

Sapphire 04-20-2006 03:21 PM

Eat an olive provocatively like Chevy Chase in Caddyshack.

altqq 04-20-2006 04:55 PM

Reflections on Ice-Breaking by Ogden Nash

Candy is dandy
But liquor is quicker

fake edit: Women are like stamps, the more you spit on them, the longer they stay.

Pee-Bee 04-20-2006 05:18 PM

In all my life, i don't think I have ever, ever, seen anything as useless, or pointless as this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by altqq
fake edit

Back to the topic: Tell them you're gay, then later tell them your think you might be bi

lama123 04-20-2006 07:07 PM

I think PurePwnage says this: talk about warcraft 3 and micro skills with girls :D "hey, I can micro a wisp so well that I can make the creeps following it block the DK, then WAMP. Shadow Strike GG DK"