WCReplays.com Community Forums
 

Go Back   WCReplays.com Community Forums > Other Games > DotA/LoL/HoN and DotA 2 Discussions

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-04-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
Cows
1000 Point Level
 
Cows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Holland
Posts: 1,062
Default Dota 2 Inhouse leagues

Does anyone know any good dota 2 IHL's? Pubs suck lately and I'm not getting any better.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novacatz View Post
You need to approach women. You know of the angle.

He who hesitates, masturbates.
Cows is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
zedman1991
800 Point Level
 
zedman1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 844
Default

were never good in first place.

















DOG
__________________
Usually known as Triggerdog. ACTUALLY USUALLY KNOWN AS DOG

"In the meantime, Duiker, let us fashion an epic to crush the hearts of a thousand generations..."
-Steven Erikson
zedman1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #3
Wuffle_Pie
400 Point Level
 
Wuffle_Pie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver, Canada.
Posts: 455
Default

lol

dog es can get into international 2 imo, u live in seatle anyways so just contact navi, kick pupey cuz his es is shit and dog win 250000 this year, good plan?
Wuffle_Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #4
Hybred
200 Point Level
 
Hybred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Reston, VA
Posts: 265
Send a message via AIM to Hybred Send a message via MSN to Hybred Send a message via Skype™ to Hybred
Default

Nope but if you find one let me know.
__________________

WCR members recieve 10% off! I tend to work with budgets, so if you have a rough idea on how much you want to spend I will work with you to get you the best deal and bang possible for your money. PM/IM for more info.
Hybred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #5
Cows
1000 Point Level
 
Cows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Holland
Posts: 1,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedman1991 View Post
were never good in first place.


DOG
lol dog dun raped so hard today by cow, sweet karma
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novacatz View Post
You need to approach women. You know of the angle.

He who hesitates, masturbates.
Cows is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #6
goshawk
2000 Point Level
 
goshawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: England
Posts: 3,920
Default

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=301858

Open to everyone, various skill levels and EU and NA games. Used to play there a bit and was decent, but big gaps in skills between the players.

NADL for better American players I guess. Duno any others.
__________________
https://twitter.com/Goshawkk gogogo follow!
goshawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #7
zedman1991
800 Point Level
 
zedman1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 844
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows View Post
lol dog dun raped so hard today by cow, sweet karma
you got raped as well yesterday. you just got lucky i was on shit fuckin hero and not puck or sth.
__________________
Usually known as Triggerdog. ACTUALLY USUALLY KNOWN AS DOG

"In the meantime, Duiker, let us fashion an epic to crush the hearts of a thousand generations..."
-Steven Erikson
zedman1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2012, 02:59 PM   #8
KentaK
1000 Point Level
 
KentaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,190
Default

Game 1. Smoke gank into win.
Game 2. Lycan a-attack into win.
Game 3. Invoker don't remember spell combos at all into win anyways cause Invoker. Mad eblade lesh going nuts also

I had funz like I used too in DotA where we only played scrims basically. Hopefully I get off work more, cws, ihs etc so much better than matchmaking.
__________________
Quote:
LoL is quite hard in the beginning .. You know like, tieing your shoe laces ... and crossing the road -James 2GD Harding
KentaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #9
Hybred
200 Point Level
 
Hybred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Reston, VA
Posts: 265
Send a message via AIM to Hybred Send a message via MSN to Hybred Send a message via Skype™ to Hybred
Default

Really? The few WCR inhouses I did were severely stacked (in my favor). Couldn't imagine it being that fun for the other team.
__________________

WCR members recieve 10% off! I tend to work with budgets, so if you have a rough idea on how much you want to spend I will work with you to get you the best deal and bang possible for your money. PM/IM for more info.
Hybred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #10
zedman1991
800 Point Level
 
zedman1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 844
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentaK View Post
Game 1. Smoke gank into win.
Game 2. Lycan a-attack into win.
Game 3. Invoker don't remember spell combos at all into win anyways cause Invoker. Mad eblade lesh going nuts also

I had funz like I used too in DotA where we only played scrims basically. Hopefully I get off work more, cws, ihs etc so much better than matchmaking.
yea they were really fun games. def need to do more.
__________________
Usually known as Triggerdog. ACTUALLY USUALLY KNOWN AS DOG

"In the meantime, Duiker, let us fashion an epic to crush the hearts of a thousand generations..."
-Steven Erikson
zedman1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #11
KentaK
1000 Point Level
 
KentaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyBReD View Post
Really? The few WCR inhouses I did were severely stacked (in my favor). Couldn't imagine it being that fun for the other team.
Teams felt sort of even this time around and both teams went sort of serious picks, sometimes fun to try new things in IHs though so those games can get uneven just based on picks. Uneven IHs+CWs still better than matchmaking anyways.


I remember us losing when I went retard pub axe strat and you were on my team, and I remember winning vs your team when I was brood and raped a dual lane dazzle + alch up top and you played ES I reckon so not all IHs in your favor from my memory.
__________________
Quote:
LoL is quite hard in the beginning .. You know like, tieing your shoe laces ... and crossing the road -James 2GD Harding
KentaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #12
Cows
1000 Point Level
 
Cows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Holland
Posts: 1,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedman1991 View Post
you got raped as well yesterday. you just got lucky i was on shit fuckin hero and not puck or sth.
lies, first game we won and my panda raped
second game you ***s picked massive push shit and even then we were level in kills, didnt die too much just got pushed hard
third game, yea u know what happened third game

anyway lets go inhouse today maybe in 30-60 minutes from now
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novacatz View Post
You need to approach women. You know of the angle.

He who hesitates, masturbates.
Cows is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2012, 05:26 PM   #13
KentaK
1000 Point Level
 
KentaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,190
Default

Work work... =((((
__________________
Quote:
LoL is quite hard in the beginning .. You know like, tieing your shoe laces ... and crossing the road -James 2GD Harding
KentaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #14
zedman1991
800 Point Level
 
zedman1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 844
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows View Post
lies, first game we won and my panda raped
second game you ***s picked massive push shit and even then we were level in kills, didnt die too much just got pushed hard
third game, yea u know what happened third game

anyway lets go inhouse today maybe in 30-60 minutes from now
your panda got lucky as fuck in g1, other than later just getting aghs and 20 year cyclone you were anonymous early on. got picked off a ton because you kept getting out of position.
__________________
Usually known as Triggerdog. ACTUALLY USUALLY KNOWN AS DOG

"In the meantime, Duiker, let us fashion an epic to crush the hearts of a thousand generations..."
-Steven Erikson
zedman1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #15
Beast[Skynet]
2000 Point Level
 
Beast[Skynet]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Itasca,IL
Posts: 3,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedman1991 View Post
your panda got lucky as fuck in g1, other than later just getting aghs and 20 year cyclone you were anonymous early on. got picked off a ton because you kept getting out of position.
i only did so good cause lowley is a godly babysitter
Beast[Skynet] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #16
zedman1991
800 Point Level
 
zedman1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 844
Default

you were fish right? pretty hard to play lion fish vs dazzle.
__________________
Usually known as Triggerdog. ACTUALLY USUALLY KNOWN AS DOG

"In the meantime, Duiker, let us fashion an epic to crush the hearts of a thousand generations..."
-Steven Erikson
zedman1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2012, 06:53 PM   #17
Beast[Skynet]
2000 Point Level
 
Beast[Skynet]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Itasca,IL
Posts: 3,169
Default

ye sladar and ye lol
Beast[Skynet] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #18
LowKeyLyesmith
1500 Point Level
 
LowKeyLyesmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,688
Default

Im a sucky babysitter and sucked both games. I also hate playing support Lion to fucking death. this guy need like 500 mana to cast 2 spells at level 5 (prolly exaggerating but fuck does he have mana cost), so if you play him as support and don`t get quick solo xp, a nulls a bottle and treads/manaboots, ur gonna be assfucked.

Also when he shares xp, his disables last like 1 second wich also sucks ass. Now top that with playing in a team where no one is a natural pipe/mek carrier and u know why I hate playing support Lion.

That guy belongs solo mid vs Storm, SF or Pugna nowhere else!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by aime View Post
I have a serious question:

This might be a little rude, but do you have a mental disability ex0 of some sort?
LowKeyLyesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2012, 02:15 AM   #19
Hybred
200 Point Level
 
Hybred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Reston, VA
Posts: 265
Send a message via AIM to Hybred Send a message via MSN to Hybred Send a message via Skype™ to Hybred
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentaK View Post
Teams felt sort of even this time around and both teams went sort of serious picks, sometimes fun to try new things in IHs though so those games can get uneven just based on picks. Uneven IHs+CWs still better than matchmaking anyways.


I remember us losing when I went retard pub axe strat and you were on my team, and I remember winning vs your team when I was brood and raped a dual lane dazzle + alch up top and you played ES I reckon so not all IHs in your favor from my memory.
Completely forgot about those games but I don't count games that were being thrown from the getgo. With that added you can naturally you can see my hesitation to hop back into the WCR IH ring.
__________________

WCR members recieve 10% off! I tend to work with budgets, so if you have a rough idea on how much you want to spend I will work with you to get you the best deal and bang possible for your money. PM/IM for more info.
Hybred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2012, 02:21 AM   #20
KentaK
1000 Point Level
 
KentaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowKeyLyesmith View Post
Im a sucky babysitter and sucked both games. I also hate playing support Lion to fucking death. this guy need like 500 mana to cast 2 spells at level 5 (prolly exaggerating but fuck does he have mana cost), so if you play him as support and don`t get quick solo xp, a nulls a bottle and treads/manaboots, ur gonna be assfucked.

Also when he shares xp, his disables last like 1 second wich also sucks ass. Now top that with playing in a team where no one is a natural pipe/mek carrier and u know why I hate playing support Lion.

That guy belongs solo mid vs Storm, SF or Pugna nowhere else!

I think Lion is one of the best heroes in the game support or mid doesn't matter no joke very underrated imo, only problem is his mana pool early game but that's a quick fix with arcane botos.

He has a 4(!) second hex an item worth 5700gold or whatever doesn't even bring that. He has Dagon another massive gold cost item, AoE stun, Mana drain whatever can remove linkens for cheap mana.
__________________
Quote:
LoL is quite hard in the beginning .. You know like, tieing your shoe laces ... and crossing the road -James 2GD Harding
KentaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.