Post New Thread

Thread: NFL - Junior Seau suicide

1000 Point Level

NFL - Junior Seau suicide

edit: it's not appearing embedded for me, so here's the link if it's not for you either: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR67bL-7As0

As an NFL fan, this vid makes me want to bawl, thought I'd share. It's unbelievable that someone who could look so happy could have the demons inside to be driven to kill themself. Do you reckon the concussion shit is going to hit the fan now? He shot himself in the chest so his brain could be donated for examination, last I heard.

Mod Edit (Gloop): Made youtube link work, type just the characters after v=
    "If I ever wasn't the greatest, n****, I must have missed it!" - Kanye West
    "When you don't master your anger, the anger will master you." - robby_rules
    Clan WCR, Azeroth U.S. East, closed for repairs. Check back soon.
    And that student was Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by thehungersite View Post

edit: it's not appearing embedded for me, so here's the link if it's not for you either: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR67bL-7As0

As an NFL fan, this vid makes me want to bawl, thought I'd share. It's unbelievable that someone who could look so happy could have the demons inside to be driven to kill themself. Do you reckon the concussion shit is going to hit the fan now? He shot himself in the chest so his brain could be donated for examination, last I heard.
    FTFY

Very saddening
    R.I.P.

Saw this a few days ago. The story is saddening, indeed.

The concussion "shit" is already hitting the fan for the NFL, and will only continue to get worse.

Thanks to DaMurdoc for the sig

Aka kaji-califax on Azeroth. (retired) It was a helluva run.

1500 Point Level LowKeyLyesmith's Avatar

They shouldn`t just file concussion lawsuits. No matter what injury an NFL player gets they "recover" way to fast from it according to the NFL doctors.

They just want to get their meat as fast as possible on the playing field, not giving a shit about long term consequences.

Then you get scandals like bounty hunting for injuries and you ask yourself if you can even call handegg a sport anymore.

Edit: As I understand Junior was one of those guys that would play injured just because he could and the family denied that they want the brain to be studied for some kind of concussion related depression.

He wasn`t one of the players sueing the NFL and his suicide probably has nothing to do with the concussion lawsuit.

But wow it`s kind of a coincidence that 2 former NFL defensive players shoot themselves in the chest and one of them texts his family that they should allow his brain to be examined.

Edit 2: Junior Seau drove his truck off a California cliff back in 2010 following a domestic violence arrest. It's unclear if it was a suicide attempt.

This might be a little rude, but do you have a mental disability ex0 of some sort?
    Last edited by LowKeyLyesmith; 05-06-2012 at 02:17 AM.

this guy was a monster in his prime. sucks.

yeah....almost cried when I found out. Been a Charger fan my whole life(as well as a padres fan....anyone wanna take a stab at where i was born?....>.<) man....55 was the life of san diego man. Probably the most loved charger of all time. frreak dude.

Post New Reply

Thread Information