Post New Thread

Thread: Shadow Priest

Shadow Priest

ok so I think i got a decent midgame push build with SP, BoS Sobi Mek Deso, with Poison Touch and Shadow Wave maxed by 10, one early point in Shallow Grave, and Weave whenever I can. This is my favorite hero after the remake and I really enjoy playing him. Is my item build good? I am talking about non em so yes the items are cheap but still wondering.

early game :

sobi mask
    4 gg branches and a tango or clarity.

turn sobi mask into basilus, pull creeps, buy wards, mekansm is good

later, you either get strength treads, desolator and laugh while you SHUT DOWN the heavy tanks .
    or you take the safe approach and make a guisoo sheepstick (cough* the better option)

enjoy your day sir

ya, sheepsick > deso. you get tons of -armor anyway from ulti.

with high base int and very high int gain why RoB instead of just a Sobi Mask? +50% Mana regen > 0.80 Brilliance Aura after Dazzle is level 3.

I understand deso is overkill. I probably wont be able to farm SHeepstick fast enough so how about eul's? and treads? he's a dpser? if i get treads are they str treads? (on other int heroes like warlock or furion i get str treads)

I love deso on shadow priest. so nice.

Dazzle is not a dpser, he is a wardwhore and supporter, doubt he'll be used much when shallow grave isn't his ulti, I like this Dazzle more but he's crappier in competitive games. If you play pubs you shouldn't have much troubles farming sheepstick with him.

If you make treads ofc you'll turn them into Str, he needs hp and not 10+ dmg 10+ int that he has no use of.

Eul is kinda shitty now unless you have a disable spell that you can place or if you need the extra 3 sec for it too cd.

IMO!!!

Post New Reply

Thread Information