Post New Thread

Thread: This forum

This forum

Did this forum get replaced by something else or do people just not submit replays anymore?

Audio Commentator
    Oranginal Gangsta

I think (but I could be wrong) that some submitters have the ability to post replays directly to the front page now.

Yup, a mix of what you both said... Inactivity + active folk submitting themselves. If you want the powaz, drop me a line.

sounds good, ive just been playing a lot of high-level azeroth ladder recently after a lot of time off. I could send you guys some test reps to see if it's what you want out front. my style, as it always was, is super-gimmicky low-apm trick stuff similar to what an axslav or someone similar would do. i'd say its pretty entertaining, but that's your call.

Edit: I added a couple reps that give a general idea of how I play. Not the best games, just the first couple I came across. Made some pretty dumb mistakes in both but the TM game especially is a rather fun one. Constant engagement etc. Take a look and we'll go from there. I've got a ton of replays against the best of what's left on azeroth but a lot of them are under 10 minutes with Tinker/Firelord/Alchemist type stuff and lot of flaming from the other side, so not much use.
    Last edited by iggydash; 06-11-2012 at 12:55 AM.

Post New Reply

Thread Information