Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chinese Billionaire hosts a lunch for the homeless

300 Point Level

July 2014....

Nice try, ex0

??? what am i trying? haha
    "I'd tell all my friends but they'd never believe me, They'd think that I'd finally, lost it completely. I'd show them the stars and the meaning of life.. they'd shut me away, But I'll be all right.."
    Anime/Manga List | WCR Otaku Group(Now in Member Chat!) | The Chess Threadâ„¢ | Youtube Channel

Most homeless people are not Will Smith from In Pursuit of Happiness. Most homeless people have mental disabilities and addictions that keep them from being able to clean up. Most of the Will Smith types of homeless are temporarily out of home but do get back on their feet, you can often find and read such stories online on forums (I had read a few stories awhile back from a survivalist forums). In our day and age of welfare and free services you have to be very incapable of taking care of yourself to become a beggar.
    Sorry to break it to you sweetie, but the only institution interested in keeping the country "in suspense" is the media. They still have 2 weeks to milk Trump's joke of a candidacy for all its worth. The only real question now is whether it will be a win or a landslide.

Post New Reply

Thread Information