Post New Thread

Thread: Ghost 2 Ghost AM on C2C

Ghost 2 Ghost AM on C2C

Hey guys,

So recently I've been listening to the Coast 2 Coast Halloween radio show called "Ghost 2 Ghost" with Art Bell. Basically it's a radio show where Art talks about Ghost stories and gets people to call in with serious ghost stories. I managed to find the episodes 1993-2007 but got curious and thought I'd ask if anyone on WCR listens to this show or if it is still going since 2007?

If you want to listen to some here's a youtube link. I'm finding it pretty interesting and entertaining.

I'd recommend listening to the stories without doing anything else in particular to get the most enjoyment out of it.

Edit: broken link, refer below.
    It seems like a lot of people were born in the same year as Jesus Christ. Although it would seem obvious since many people on this board are doing 4.0 GPAs in an ivy league school while dating a model and running 4 minute miles.
    Epic Replays

www.dbelldesign.com.au - web design and development

www.csgoreplays.com - CS:GO Replays, A Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Community
    Last edited by Idioteque; 03-30-2010 at 08:31 PM.

Fixed

Other than that, I have nothing to add.
    Excess of feeling avoids feelings. He fled the world because he did not find, in the whole compass of his loving nature, a weapon with which to resist it. He withdrew from his fellow men after he had given them everything and had received nothing in return. He remained alone because he found no second self. But until his death he preserved a human heart for all men, a father's heart for his own people, the whole world.
    - from Beethoven's eulogy by Franz Grillparzer in 1827

Post New Reply

Thread Information