Post New Thread

Thread: How/when to harass, what hero to use for that?

How/when to harass, what hero to use for that?

Guys, I'm just a starting ladder games player, and I find myself totaly out of any ideas how to harass well, what heroes are better on what map for that... I'm playing for mighty green mean orcs xD

100 Point Level

Bm is good to harass on small maps( TS EI) fs is good in harassing on big maps

well don't expect to be doing too much harassment, in the expansion harassment sorta died because of certain extra buildings (nerubian tower, arcane tower) but in orc mirror its just a harass fest, as long as you both fast tech of course. Blademaster is good against elves that don't use wisp block (building moon wells, altar and hunters hall against the trees so wisps can go behind them and be protected against blademaster etc) because you should take out at least 2 wisps since hes not going to be too skilled if he didn't wisp block.

Basically:
    Far seer in mirror (harass burrows, hero)
    Blademaster against elf

try dividing ur units into 2 teams:in team 1 the hero u harrass with and team 2 ur units and mb second hero for creeping.Practice much on multitasking harrassing/creeping as it is a kinda difficult situation to learn how to have full control on ur both teams but its VERY VERY effective.
    "The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do."

when to harass, this always depend on your scouting abilities. check if he is about to expand, harass then. dont EVER let the opponent expand.

Post New Reply

Thread Information