Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vault 7 CIA wikileak

The guide on how to maintain cover as an asset in Frankfurt was quite interesting to read as well.

Assange's Press Conference goes over most things released on Tuesday fairly well;

I intentionally didn't say anything about this, just to see what everyone was gonna say, and yeah. You guys aren't that bad, but have you guys see the reddit thread? hardcore astroturfing on both the 'left'(ie CIA), and the right(trump supporter), but also remember, that they are both 'american', so even if they are 'enemies', they still two sides of the same coin.

They playing all of us 'commoners' for fools. The issue isn't about whether this is 'new' or whether or not assange releases shit on russia or china or whatever.

A lot of cunts are saying that Assange is 'working' for Putin or KGB n shit. Yeah, in the same way that Snowden is working for Putin/KGB? lmao.
    Then you have the cunts that are spamming "this is nothing new. We all knew this already, this is all legal, this only hurts the intel agencies to do their LEGITIMATE JOBS". lmao.

Without Snowden, you wouldn't know shit, and this is just more of the same stuff. You don't wanna know any of it? These are the same dumb fucks who doesn't know that the intel agencies are basically running amok and have no accountability and no transparency. This is including senate intel committees n shit. They spy on their 'bosses'(the senate committee, AND US, or rather, AND YOU GUYS, AKA US CITIZENS!). Where's the repurcussions for all that? WHere's the 'discussion that we should be having'(according to Obama after Snowden leaks).

THERE WAS NO FUCKING PUBLIC DEBATE, IT WAS JUST BUSINESS AS USUAL. No one was held accountable, and no one is accountable and it's not transparent whatsoever. THIS IS THE ISSUE CURRENTLY. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Who can reign in military industrial complex and the 'intelligence complex'? No one, not even the president/Trump etc. This is why the people need to do it, because politicians have too much to lose and intel agencies have dirt on politicians so they won't bite the hand that feeds them... same reason why no politician wants campaign finance reform.

Then i also watch fucking colbert, and he's got Hayden on his show and his crowd is cheering for Hayden when he makes dumbass 'jokes' confirming that he's spying on everyone. If it was Bush/Cheney etc doing it, i doubt they would be cheering. Fucking scum bad.

I also watched Last Week Tonight, and John Oliver is also starting to piss me off, same as Colbert. Both have sold out and are MSM shills now in my eyes, but of course i still watch them for news and entertainment, but as a person, they don't get my respect.

The bit on the Dalai Lama and Tibet was the last straw(his backing of hillary and going against sanders was the first). Completely one sided and hating on China. Fucking Oliver mentioned 'chinese invasion of Tibet', but he didn't mention how the Dalai Lama and his boys were funded by CIA? lmao. Yeah, completely objective truthful segment Oliver did.. NOT. If Oliver wants TIbet to be independent, then how about UK give back all their colonial territories around the world that they DID invade/slaughter everyone? While we're at it, might as well give texas n shit back to mexico too, since that's how long 'Tibet' has been part of china.

Colbert/Oliver only go so far. They don't go as far as Stewart, but yeah. Even Stewart doesn't go far enough for me. Need someone like George Carlin to tell it like it really is. No more bullshit playing around and sucking up to corporate network tv MSM bosses n shit. Talk about conflict of interest?

And before any of you tryhard yoga/buddhist cunts start getting on my case, watch this

Dalai Lama is just a man, and not even a progressive man as most people think he is or represents. He's a fucking backwards religious fucknut that sits at the top of an organized religion with heirachical structure and who believes in reincarnation. So tell me why i should respect him or even care about him, let alone think that he's somehow 'special' and that he deserves my time/respect? He deserves to die off, along with his backwards ass/regressive philosophies and sexist 18 century views on women and sex/living etc.. did i mention that he thinks gays are wrong/immoral along with oral sex etc? Watch the video.

He said that if you have 'positive karma', you will come back as a man. He said that if you have 'negative karma', you will come back as a woman.

Also, you should look into how he ran his kingdom(or how his kingdom was run) if you think Tibet and the monks were all that before the 'invasion'.

Still want to defend him/them? Bring it. But you know you're gonna lose, because you are gonna have to defend a sexist/racist/conservative/religious bigot, while i don't and i call it for how it is.

China is right in separating church and state, that's one thing i know 100%, and that religious organizations are only holding us back. Look at catholic church n shit, all pedos and all covering each other up. Same goes for Tibet before the 'invasion'. It was serfdom, the monks lived like kings n shit compared to the serfs

And Oliver wants to praise Dalai Lama and 'restore TIbet' to how it was before the 'chinese invasion'? The one that lifted them from poverty/serfdom and then put the Dalai Lama and his cronies back into power so they can teach/raise kids to hate on women/gays and whoever/whatever else his 'religion' tells him is wrong etc? You'd rather have someone like that in power than the current day chinese gov that's lifted 100's of millions out of poverty in 30 years and their 10%+ growth rate for 30 years? Don't fucking make me laugh Oliver.

No idea why Oliver is basically doing a pro Dalai Lama and anti china hitpiece, but what i do know is that he's utterly misguided/wrong. Organized religion is organized religion, and cult of personality is cult of personality. At least Mao's has ended, and Mao is dead. When is the Dalai Lama's gonna end? Or rather, when is he gonna be 'reborn'? lol

Watch this one too, it's pretty good, but yeah, it's Penn n Teller so that's not saying much.

See, THIS is what Oliver should of been doing if he was 'objective'. But no, he has a pro tibet agenda for SOME REASON. It's cool to hate on China and praise Dalai Lama in hollywood yeah? Buddhism n yoga n shit is all the rage now, but Dalai Lama lives basically in luxury, has great material wealth, and he believes in reincarnation, so even if he was in power even in the last life, then he was an undemocratic asshole who exploited serfs and also tortured/killed them. The monk class lived in opulence and basically had slaves doing their bidding for them. That doesn't sound like something the Buddha did.. he GAVE UP HIS POWER/WEALTH.

It's always the same story. Organized religion = fuckery, and they go against even what their supposed 'god' teaches and how they lived their lives. How no one can see this is just beyond belief.. organized religions are pretty good at brainwashing otherwise normal rational 'intelligent' beings.
    "I'd tell all my friends but they'd never believe me, They'd think that I'd finally, lost it completely. I'd show them the stars and the meaning of life.. they'd shut me away, But I'll be all right.."
    Anime/Manga List | WCR Otaku Group(Now in Member Chat!) | The Chess Threadâ„¢ | Youtube Channel
    Last edited by ex0duz; 03-10-2017 at 05:56 AM.

Post New Reply

Thread Information