Post New Thread

Thread: I need something that can get me to play

I need something that can get me to play

I need something that will get me to play Warcraft3 again because I have been playing so many other games right now and for some reason can't get my self to play it. Warcraft3 got a litle boring and I dont know what race I should play.

West Palm Beach Florida / Dhaka, Bangladesh (South Asia)

Play custom for a while and then youll get bored of that and you will start playing ladder again, thats what I do sometimes.

Motivate yourself if you're getting bored. I know it sounds lame, but set goals for yourself or something... like make getting to a certain level a priority.

I usually reinforce the purpose for me playing this game: to win. I'm a pretty competetive person, and am drawn towards sports and games that take thinking and skill. When I win in these games, it gives me a strong sense of satisfaction. When I feel bored of this game I just think of that pleasing feeling of beating the shit out of somebody 10 levels above me... and that gets me going for another couple of weeks until I feel bored again.

As for your race dilemma, pick whatever race you feel 'right' with... if you like to harass and put on pressure, go with Orc or Nelf. If you are the defensive type and like to play it safe, go with Human. If you like to pick off units and heroes from a distance, go Undead, etc. etc. etc. Kinda learn each race's stuff, then pick the one that is most appealing to you.

West Palm Beach Florida / Dhaka, Bangladesh (South Asia)

Like most people say "Get a life" its a chance.

what are you some kind of freak. if u dont like warcraft than dont play it. (noobish loser!)

Post New Reply

Thread Information